I've seen a lot of people saying the red led is blinking but for me it's the blue one. It just started recently, I don't think I've done anything new to the phone app wise. I have Bluetooth connections turned off and yet once or twice a day the indicator goes off ( I can pull it out of my pocket and it's going off, or while I'm using it) and the only way to stop it is to reboot or get an email/text over it. It's weird to me, and if anyone knows why I'd love to be in on it.

Thanks
    05-07-10 02:33 PM
    That light is your probably your "coverage indicator". Meaning, the light blinks when you have coverage by your carrier. Go to Options>Screen/Keyboard>and look at the "LED Coverage Indicator" option. If this is set to "On", that is most likely what you're seeing. To turn it off, simply select the option and choose "Off", save your changes, and exit. That should do it. Let me know if that works or not. Good luck!
    05-07-10 02:53 PM
    What color is it? My Bluetooth is blue I think. Did you install BeBuzz lately?
    05-07-10 03:39 PM
    The light is blue

I tried the coverage indicator thing. It was already set to off

any other tips?
    05-07-10 07:31 PM
    and no i didn't install bebuzz
    05-07-10 07:37 PM
    What other apps are installed?
    05-07-10 08:00 PM
    the newest is social beat.
    All the others I've had for a long time, and it has only been doing this for like 2 weeks. I don't have anything that new, that's why I'm confused that it's doing this out of nowhere.

other than that not much...I don't seem to keep apps very long
    i think i still have
    you tube
    quick pull
    slacker
    and bing

that's it, and I've had those for many months now.
    Oh I forgot. The nfl live app (showed up after a reboot) as well as skype (also a reboot) dont seem to delete. I load them then delete them then reboot and they're right there again. im starting to think its skype. Why wont it go away?
    05-08-10 12:40 AM
    I have discovered it is Social Beat that is doing it. Though I do not know why. At least I have the source.

Thanks everyone
    05-10-10 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD