Trying to pair devices with the Bold 9700, and it will setup and connect for a brief few seconds and then drop the pairing. I've tried this with different devices, such as bluetooth earpiece, another cell phone and my computer. Each time the connection drops shortly there after. Any suggestions?
    02-05-10 11:16 AM
    Mine is doing this too, and it's annoying me..Does anyone have a fix?
    02-05-10 12:41 PM
    I can send and receive files no problems between different devices, but when i try to establish a solid connection it drops the connection every second.
    02-05-10 12:45 PM
    Mine does the same, it will stay connected to my Jabra earpiece though, just not another Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 06:04 PM
    I called T-Mobile today, they said it sounded like the phone was faulty after going through several tests, resets, unpairing, repairing, and battery pulls. They've express mailing me a new phone, let's hope the new phone won't have the same problem. At first they tried to say that my bluetooth earpiece was bad, but then I explained that it was dropping all bluetooth devices including the associate at T-mobile's bluetooth earpiece and his phone. The "buyers remorse" exchange so far has been issue free and they've anticipated my needs up to this point. So, it looks like it's a result of a faulty phone or OS.
    02-05-10 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD