I've got a Motorola headset I used with my previous phone and the volume was fine. Now, on the bold, I can't hear it while I'm driving. Is there anything special I can do, or is there a headset that is very loud.?
    06-12-10 01:35 PM
    I am having similar problems with bluetooth volume. I thought with the push upgrade to .732 things may improve, but they did not. I have tried both a Plantronics Voyager Pro and Jabra earpiece and neither is loud enough to use while driving. Both worked fine with my 8330. In addition, the voice quality is mettalic, very much mid-range and treble sound.

This is a pretty significant issue, so I am thinking others will have the same problem and push for a solution.
    06-12-10 09:19 PM
    I know there is a treble boost option somewhere...That may cure the tone problem, but does nothing for the volume.
    06-13-10 08:39 AM
    So, What headset is everybody using?
    06-16-10 07:09 PM
    I use a Plantronics visor mount and it works perfectly. Had it with my 8330 and now with the 9650. Sound is loud and clear and the people on the other end don't hear any ambient noise. It announces calls with the incoming number. I see headsets as pointless since the only time you can't hold the phone is while driving. In the grocery store? The mall? C'mon, how '90's and dorky is that??
    06-16-10 09:42 PM
    I'll check out some Plantronics stuff. I only need it for my work commute.
    06-17-10 06:13 AM
    I think the Plantronics was an old headset I had. I'm pretty sure the visor mount I have now is a Jabra 700. I get it from Verizon or Best Buy.
    06-17-10 06:54 AM
    My only problem, which I had with .699, is connecting to my Mercedes Bluetooth when I enter the vehicle ( I have re-paired etc)- the Phone will try and connect then it disconnects- the Car Screen shows "no service" where the bars are, even though the phone shows 5 bars ! I have to turn the phone off and on (not a re-set) to connect- then it works fine . Annoying - but at least there is a work-around.
    06-17-10 10:30 AM
    Same issue with me. I have .732 and brand new Plantronics 520 and the volume is very low even on the highest setting. I hope there is a fix in the works.
    06-18-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD