I have problems finding a earpiece that will fit and stay in my ear. I have very small ears. To give you an idea of how small I even have to purchase children's glasses because they fit. I know several models have options included for different sizes but I have yet to find one that is small enough. I have searched the forum for previous threads on this topic but they are either fairly old (technology updates so quickly) or the suggestion is for models that come with different options. I was hoping someone with my same issue can tell me they have had a good experiecnce with one that is a good fit. Thanks.
    10-23-10 12:24 PM
    Hello....... I am look for a real good Earpiece that will stay in my ear, small, has a good sound quality and long lasting battery. People mention to me Jawbone, Motorola and Plantronics. Which one would you say is the best?
    10-23-10 08:18 PM
    I use the Moto H710, hooks over ear, doesn't go in the ear, very good volume and no echoes
    10-24-10 10:45 AM
    Thanks bigbleu...... I will check out the reviews on the Moto H710, and let you know what i think.
    10-24-10 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD