I've recently upgraded my stereo in my truck to one that has bluetooth capability and can act as a speakerphone while I'm driving. I have been looking all over my phone and can't seem to figure out how to set up the right convenience key to turn on bluetooth without me having to go through a bunch of different menus. I'm trying to make as user friendly as possible so I will actually use it and I can justify to my wife the extra expense that I laid out for this stereo.
    02-16-10 12:22 PM
    what u need is a shortcut app, quicklaunch, shortcutme, etc
    02-16-10 12:36 PM
    Just leave bluetooth on with the stereo set as a trusted device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 08:59 PM
    I would say both posts above me are good solutions, QuickLaunch is my favorite. You could also set the convenience key to "Manage Connections" That is only two clicks and a simple scroll to turn it on and off then.
    02-16-10 09:12 PM
    Just leaving BT on all the time is the simplest solution, unless there's some reason you don't want to automatically connect to the car stereo.
    02-17-10 07:17 AM
    what u need is a shortcut app, quicklaunch, shortcutme, etc
    agreed....I have had Quicklaunch for almost a year and still am finding out great things about it.....
    02-17-10 07:30 AM
    leaving bt on is a battery consumer, i use shortcutme and love it (still finding things i can add shorcuts too). shortcutme has a free trial if you wanna give it a go.
    02-17-10 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD