I just got a new stereo and love it for streaming music but I wanna disable the PHONE features of that device.

If I have my moto headset on with the streaming I get my calls on the Bluetooth headset but I don't use it all the time so I would like to be able to disable it from the phone. I know I can activate the berry to hold and talk on it but my problem is when I try to use Vlingo it says it can't hear me cause the Bluetooth speaker is burIed behind the dashboard which means the phone itself isn't listening to me speak into it

Any ideas anyone???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 09:55 PM
    You can through the bluetooth options. Just uncheck what you don't want.

03-18-10 10:32 PM
    I checked thru all the options and couldn't figure it out and I'm pretty techno savvy and know my berry fairly well
    I guess I'm missing a step somewhere

03-18-10 10:37 PM
    ok i disabled the handsfree setting on the general bluetooth options and my moto H17 works no prob and the streaming is ok and my phone calls go straight to my headset w/o confirimng to route to the headset WHEN I DONT USE THE H17 but now my vlingo wont work when its linked to the car though which i need due to the purpose of having vlingo in the first place
    03-19-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD