Bluetooth & Bold 9900
I have recently bought a 2010 Volvo XC-70. The vehicle is equipt with bluetooth, however the Bold 9900 is newer than the 2010 Volvo XC-70. Any advice in getting my phone to connect with the bluetooth system in the vehicle would greatly be appreciated!!
- 12-05-2012, 09:40 AM #2
Make sure that you follow the bluetooth connection instructions for your Volvo XC-70. Not sure which one, phone or car, has to be in "discoverable" mode and which has to be in "search" mode. Age of the car and phone should have nothing to do with pairing the two. My brother-in-law recently purchased a 2007 VW GTi and had no problems pairing it with his Torch 9800.Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
Any help in "pairing" the two would be appreciated. With the 9900 I just check the box that says Bluetooth, not to sure about the vehicle. Is there something else I can to to the BB to help pair it with vehicle???
Thanks very much!!
- CrackBerry Master
12-05-2012, 11:49 AM #5
- 1,410 Posts
You have to communicate with the Car's Bluetooth to tell it to pair with your phone.
When you select Bluetooth on your phone, scroll down to Network and Connections, choose Bluetooth Connections. You should find the name of car listed.
This should help. I found it on Volvo's site: http://www.volvocars.com/intl/sales-...luetooth1.aspx
1. While on the main screen press "All" .
2. Select "Manage Connections".
3. Select "Networks and Connections" then "Bluetooth Settings".
4. Select "Add New Devices" then "Search".
5. Wait while the list is being populated with Bluetooth enabled devices.
6. In the device list highlight "My Volvo Car".
7. Enter code "1234" and confirm.
8. Confirm the subsequent pop-up dialogs.
- By duspin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2012, 11:54 PM
- By Signman in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:05 AM
- By George__ in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:03 AM
- By alexsgv in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 11:29 AM
- By a13xgh in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2011, 12:28 AM