Here is one for the pro's
    Has anyone used a bluetooth barcode scanner in conjunction with a blackberry?
    Here at work we are in need of Asset tracking by means of barcoding and im shopping for a wedge barcode scanner and I said wait..... What if? What if we bought a bluetooth barcode scanner. Would it work with a bluetooth blackberry? (in my case I have a BOLD)

Has anyone done this?

edit:
    PS: Ideally im looking for the type of barcode scanner that acts as a keyboard meaning that It enteres the scanned barcode in whatever field the system currently has selected. One that would require no software and that could work on any bluetooth device.
    Last edited by evilstrike; 08-27-08 at 10:28 AM.
    08-27-08 10:12 AM
    Serialio dot com offers exactly what you want with it's Serial Magic Pro software for Blackberry.

Click on the Store link, then from under the categories section choose software, then Serial Magic.

Also, check out iscanlist dot com
    09-08-08 03:46 PM
    Hi,

I think this will suit for your requirement. I also bought it from press digital few months back and so far it hasn't disappointed me. I think it can be used with any blackberry device. But if you want to know about it surely, you can directly get help from Press Digital about it. Believe me they have very friendly customer care service. May be you can use their forums to get help.

Thanks,
    Shank
    09-21-08 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD