I'm a long time Palm user and just switched to the Blackberry Storm and having difficulty with the auto answer feature. When I place a call using the bluetooth headset, it connects, then within seconds disconnects. I have to manually press the headset connect button the hear the call.

Also, is there any way to auto answer without the phone ringing at all. I had a Palm and was able to set it to answer immediately...anthing like this on the Storm? I have to press the answer button on the Blackberry...don't want to have to do this. Thanks for any help you can give...I want to LOVE the Blackberry as much as I did my Treo...
    03-16-09 07:44 PM
    I too am a former Treo owner and I really want to love my Storm as much as I did my Treo ...but I have the exact same problem. BT has to be re-connected by pushing speakerphone button ...OS problem ?
    03-24-09 06:36 PM
    My headset seems to pick up all calls and answer properly when I hang up from the headset and NOT the phone. It messes up when I push the red button on the phone, but has been working fine since I only hang up on the headset.

Maybe a fluke or maybe a fix ???
    03-29-09 09:59 AM
    check your options in the bluetooth area of your phone options and set it up to not connect auto or check to see the settings, so this way i can or someone else can help you further!
    03-29-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD