Just received my Blueant Z9 Bluetooth Headset. I didn't really look around for other bluetooth headsets because I read so many good reviews of this device. It came with a wall charger, usb cable, and 3 ear hooks. This will be my first bluetooth headset ever, so I don't have anything else to compare it to. Once it is fully charged I'll let you all know how I like it. Below is a picture that I took of it this morning.

Oh and the document above in the picture is not for the bluetooth headset, its for my work phone
    05-28-08 08:01 AM
    Just received my Blueant Z9 Bluetooth Headset. I didn't really look around for other bluetooth headsets because I read so many good reviews of this device. It came with a wall charger, usb cable, and 3 ear hooks. This will be my first bluetooth headset ever, so I don't have anything else to compare it to. Once it is fully charged I'll let you all know how I like it. Below is a picture that I took of it this morning.

Oh and the document above in the picture is not for the bluetooth headset, its for my work phone
    Excellent choice.
    I have mine in rotation with two other BT headsets. Probably one of the 3 best headsets (out of 13) in the last 3 years. I am a bluetooth destroyer The z9, Jawbone II, Moto H12. The z9 was the least expensive with more bang for your buck.
    05-28-08 08:23 AM
    I've been holding off for the Z9i. I have to carry two phones so the fact that it can pair to two devices at the same time will be just what I'm looking for.

I too am a bluetooth test junky. I've had many Jabra's, Blueant's and a Plantronic. I've liked them all, but I can't wait for the latest to my collection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 08:56 AM
    I too was going to buy the blueant because of its reviews. I think ill wait a bit to see what people who actually have. It think of it.

05-28-08 09:06 AM
    Well it was fully charged so I went ahead and gave it a try. I held the power button down to enable pairing of device, and then searched for the device with my berry. Hooked up with no problems.

I tested out a few things. Called my voicemail to hear how everything sounded, and it's loud enough for me. After work I'll try calling people to see how it sounds on their end.

It has a lot of neat features, JudIf you hold down the + (plus) button for a few seconds, it will redial the last number called. And then if you click the main button once it enables voice dialing, which is awesome. I'm guessing most of these features are standard with a bluetooth headset, but I find them awesome since this is my first one ever

Attached below is a list of all the functions and key combinations needed to perform that function
    05-28-08 10:59 AM
    Excellent choice.
    I have mine in rotation with two other BT headsets. Probably one of the 3 best headsets (out of 13) in the last 3 years. I am a bluetooth destroyer The z9, Jawbone II, Moto H12. The z9 was the least expensive with more bang for your buck.
    Thats good to know. I normally end up kicking myself when I don't do enough research on a product, but I think this one will be perfect for me.

I did some searching around for info about the z9 and saw it was compared to the Jawbone. One said Jawbone was better, and another post said that it was all hype. Do you think Jawbone is better?
    05-28-08 11:03 AM
    I've been holding off for the Z9i. I have to carry two phones so the fact that it can pair to two devices at the same time will be just what I'm looking for.

I too am a bluetooth test junky. I've had many Jabra's, Blueant's and a Plantronic. I've liked them all, but I can't wait for the latest to my collection.

2 devices at once? Meaning you wouldnt have to switch between the two on the headset? I haven't tried it yet, but the user guide says I can pair it with 3 different devices.
    05-28-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD