I am blown away...been looking for a good set of headphones or earbuds to use with my Torch and Playbook. 100% of the ones out there that have a remote in the cord to advance songs, pause, play, volume, and switch to microphone for calls are ALL for Iphone. Not 1 works with a Blackberry. I understand their are more iphones out there, but leaving us with zero to choose from except the crappy one that comes with the unit? Geez!!!
    06-05-11 03:06 PM
    try headphones / bluetooth headphones by plantronics.. i have a pair of bluetooth ones from them and the controls work great
    06-05-11 08:10 PM
    I also have bluetooth....they just don't give the sound quality I'm looking for.
    06-05-11 09:04 PM
    I have the same problem. I`m looking to buy Bose QC 15s but i could not try it in the store. There were other headphones which allowed me to try it at the store... absolutely nothing! I think one time I tried the iPhone headset with an older blackberry and it worked. I don`t remeber which one. The iPhone headset can even control macbooks. I am really pissed.

How are we supposed to find out which headsets are compatible? Through trial and error?
    10-04-11 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD