Is there a way to do this? I have a very irritating "friend" who sends me these stupid text message forwards that are a lot like chain letters. I have told her countless times to stop, left her a pissed off voicemail and she still sends them. She thinks its funny and I don't. I almost changed my # but I don't feel like I should have to. Is there something, maybe a program, that blocks messages from certain senders? I don't know how many more of these I can take!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 09:37 AM
    You can call t-moblie and they can put her phone number on the block text message list. I kept getting text messages for an unknown number and i just called t-mobile and they blocked them. However this means you can't send them text messages either.
    06-04-08 09:43 AM
    people suck
    06-04-08 09:55 AM
    I will try tmobile. Thanks for that. And its not a problem regarding not being able to send her stuff. I have been dealing with these chain messages for months!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 10:01 AM
    I seriously understand but my friends understood when I said you need to stop these ******** things. I HATE THEM!!!!
    06-04-08 10:14 AM
    i had this trouble one time then i told the person i would call them in the middle of the night all the time or text them all day long from the computer with stupid text and see how they liked it.
    06-04-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD