People keep buggin me! And I don't won't to have to change my phone numbe!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 04:48 PM
    05-19-09 04:50 PM
    I want to mention something about the app that I recommended above that I forgot to mention. It was more specifically made for the Storm so a bug that I came across was that when anytime my phone was holstered, not only on calls I've blocked, but on all calls the phone would auto-answer. This on a Bold. A girl I know has a Curve and had the same problem. I'm not sure if you'd encounter the same problem with a Pearl. Just thought I'd mention that before you get a call and the next thing you know your girlfriend is hearing your conversation with someone.
    05-19-09 05:43 PM
    you can through it through the firewall i think
    05-19-09 05:45 PM
    Try CrackBerryAppStore.com

Black & Whitelist

"Black & Whitelist is an application which detects incoming calls and rejects unwanted callers who are blacklisted and allows only callers in the whitelist to come through. You can use address book rule to allow only callers in address book. Block even if the caller�s number is unknown or private number.

Easily create your own blacklist and white list by add numbers from your contact or any ID numbers from phone call log.

Whether the caller's number is in address book formatted number or raw number, when you have an incoming call, the application uses smart hashing and matching algorithm to detect, analyze and make the decision whether to reject it or not,. The phone is disconnected in 50 milliseconds and the application disables the buzz sound before the Blackberry device starts to make that annoying sound. The callers won�t even know that they are blacklisted or NOT whitelisted, they will hear the busy tone or forwarded to voice mail, depending on your phone setting."
    05-19-09 05:47 PM
    Try CrackBerryAppStore.com

Black & Whitelist

"Black & Whitelist is an application which detects incoming calls and rejects unwanted callers who are blacklisted and allows only callers in the whitelist to come through. You can use address book rule to allow only callers in address book. Block even if the caller�s number is unknown or private number.

Easily create your own blacklist and white list by add numbers from your contact or any ID numbers from phone call log.

Whether the caller's number is in address book formatted number or raw number, when you have an incoming call, the application uses smart hashing and matching algorithm to detect, analyze and make the decision whether to reject it or not,. The phone is disconnected in 50 milliseconds and the application disables the buzz sound before the Blackberry device starts to make that annoying sound. The callers won�t even know that they are blacklisted or NOT whitelisted, they will hear the busy tone or forwarded to voice mail, depending on your phone setting."
    Do you get a mod discount in the app store that you can share with me?
    05-19-09 05:51 PM
    i wish!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD