Hi everyone- is there a specific software that can block sms from a specific number. A friend of mine keeps sending sms to everyone daily , I cant tell him as it will mean hurting his feelings. The sms contain just philosophical messages but its such a bore to check every time that bell rings to find that its just this!
    Thanks in advance
    Krishna
    10-20-08 01:59 AM
    Hi everyone- is there a specific software that can block sms from a specific number. A friend of mine keeps sending sms to everyone daily , I cant tell him as it will mean hurting his feelings. The sms contain just philosophical messages but its such a bore to check every time that bell rings to find that its just this!
    Thanks in advance
    Krishna

Hi,

This link - http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...messages-9034/ - may address your needs.
    10-20-08 04:46 AM
    Ha. I have this exact same problem with my friend who keeps sending me these annoying chain messages. Sometimes they are jokes or have a more serious tone. I have told her to quit and she doesn't. She thinks its a game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:47 AM
    If you're annoyed than you're probably not the only one. I would talk with him and let him know you don't want those texts anymore. I have a few friends who forward along stupid slideshows of pics and stuff. I hate it because it bogs down your BB when it's downloading the huge file.

Follow that link to block his text, but jut remember you won't get any of his texts then...
    10-20-08 09:50 AM
    Thanks a lot. But i guess this blocks all incoming sms from anyone. I cant selectively block his no alone?
    Thanks
    10-20-08 07:15 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I guess I cant selectively block his sms alone?
    10-20-08 07:16 PM
    just man up or women up and tell him to please stop hes not going to get offended i send out messages to a list of about 60 people 3 times a week and ive gotten a couple to tell me to stop and i do nothing but take them off my distro list doesnt bother me one bit
    10-20-08 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD