Hi All, I am a newbie with a Blackberry Pearl 8130, I LOVE my new Blackberry but, have been frustrated with the blinking light on it, I know that someone must have asked this in the past but, how do I turn off the blinking light, it can become annoying at night, I use my Blackberry as an alarm so having it on the nightstand blinking can be annoying. Is there any handbook I can download that gives detailed info, the book that came with it is kinda lame and very basic, thanks for any input you can provide.
    01-20-09 01:04 PM
    Hi All, I am a newbie with a Blackberry Pearl 8130, I LOVE my new Blackberry but, have been frustrated with the blinking light on it, I know that someone must have asked this in the past but, how do I turn off the blinking light, it can become annoying at night, I use my Blackberry as an alarm so having it on the nightstand blinking can be annoying. Is there any handbook I can download that gives detailed info, the book that came with it is kinda lame and very basic, thanks for any input you can provide.
    If you're talking about the green light that lets you know you have service go to options>screen//keyboard and turn off "LED coverage indicator"
    01-20-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD