Seriously every single time I go to Starbucks I see so many people with BlackBerry 10 devices

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 04:54 PM
    Didn't know BlackBerry had a Starbucks in their campus cafeteria.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 04:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    OK, that was good. You get a gold star for best joke this year so far!

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    03-07-14 04:59 PM
    K I'm not gonna lie that was pretty funny

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 05:00 PM
    I actually laughed out loud
    03-07-14 05:01 PM
    Maybe they were on their way to the T-Mobile trade in?
    03-07-14 05:04 PM
    Seriously every single time I go to Starbucks I see so many people with BlackBerry 10 devices

Posted via CB10
    Impossible. You only see iPhones at Starbucks
    03-07-14 05:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lolol that's funny!
    03-07-14 05:53 PM
    What city does this Starbucks happen to be located in?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 05:59 PM
    No I actually see a lot of BlackBerries. (keeping in mind from canada)

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    03-07-14 10:11 PM
    It's true. Here in Toronto it's common to see new BlackBerrys. But obviously this is just in the GTA. Outside of that it's a whole another world.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 10:20 PM
    What city does this Starbucks happen to be located in?

Posted via CB10
    Must be Waterloo cause all I see at Starbucks here in Vancouver are iPhones LOL
    03-07-14 10:41 PM
    Must be Waterloo cause all I see at Starbucks here in Vancouver are iPhones LOL
    Maybe but I wouldn't count on it. I really don't see many BB10 devices here, but do see quite a few BB7 devices.

I do live close to the two universities in Waterloo so it's a much younger crowd though.

Zed30
    03-08-14 12:09 AM
    Honestly, Besides my mother-in-law who rocks my old 9700 still, I have yet to see a BB10 device in the wild..... Since they came out. Don't even see older ones.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    03-08-14 10:10 AM
    I am seeing a lot of BlackBerry 10 devices as of late. In Canada however.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 10:20 AM
    Pretty common to see BB10 devices in Canada in general. Especially in Ontario

Been travelling in the US a lot last couple months. All I see is iPhones... seriously, thats all. to the point it scares me. Are Americans that hypnotized by that company? It is beyond me why people pay as much as they do for that device. They lap it up to the point of concern IMO

Sat beside a guy from Indiana on the plane yesterday and he was frustrated by his iPhone 5s (the battery life). He then went on about it for an hour (complaining about the keyboard, the small screen, the email....etc), then proceeded to pull another one out of his jacket pocket. When I looked at him with a stunned look, he explained to me he has one for work and one for personal, and he said that his personal one was crappy and wasn't fond of it either. When I asked him which one he got first he told me his work one! I was laughing, and asked if he didn't like his work iPhone, what on God's green earth did he get one for personal? He simply replied, he didn't know what else to get, and was suggested to get one.

For what it's worth I showed him my Z10. He asked where I was a couple months earlier to explain all this to him? LOL

He really thought the Hub was slick, the changeable battery (considering his troubles) , and liked my BlackBerry travel app. Said he will look into getting one for his personal phone.....I warned him the person at the store will try to talk him out of it. he told me not to worry about that

CB10'n it via da Z
    Mr.Monty, jakie55, DocDRM and 2 others like this.
    03-08-14 10:27 AM
    Its different over here in UAE.. ive noticed that Arabs still prefer Blackberry.. most of them use Q10

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 11:40 AM
    Its different over here in UAE.. ive noticed that Arabs still prefer Blackberry.. most of them use Q10

Posted via CB10
    Arabs got them gold, platinum, diamond phones haha. Lucky rich guys.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 01:29 PM

Been travelling in the US a lot last couple months. All I see is iPhones... seriously, thats all. to the point it scares me. Are Americans that hypnotized by that company? It is beyond me why people pay as much as they do for that device. They lap it up to the point of concern IMO

Sat beside a guy from Indiana on the plane yesterday and he was frustrated by his iPhone 5s (the battery life). He then went on about it for an hour (complaining about the keyboard, the small screen, the email....etc), then proceeded to pull another one out of his jacket pocket. When I looked at him with a stunned look, he explained to me he has one for work and one for personal, and he said that his personal one was crappy and wasn't fond of it either. When I asked him which one he got first he told me his work one! I was laughing, and asked if he didn't like his work iPhone, what on God's green earth did he get one for personal? He simply replied, he didn't know what else to get, and was suggested to get one.

For what it's worth I showed him my Z10. He asked where I was a couple months earlier to explain all this to him? LOL

He really thought the Hub was slick, the changeable battery (considering his troubles) , and liked my BlackBerry travel app. Said he will look into getting one for his personal phone.....I warned him the person at the store will try to talk him out of it. he told me not to worry about that

CB10'n it via da Z
    OK I won't say one is better than the other but that indeed is actually a common thing. For people that are not into their phones as us crackberrians, there are only about 2 choices of phones. Iphones and Samsungs.

For a lot of people, it's almost like they buy it because they have no other choice.

That's still funny tho. He hates it yet felt like he had no choice

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt likes this.
    03-08-14 02:41 PM
    I'm seeing more BB10 devices in Toronto lately as well.

I think what's happening is Blackberry is giving corporations with old Blackberry devices free upgrades. Otherwise they'd just be rotting on shelves.
    03-08-14 04:08 PM

Been travelling in the US a lot last couple months. All I see is iPhones... seriously, thats all. to the point it scares me. Are Americans that hypnotized by that company?
    Apple's market share in the U.S. is in the 40% range. So, while I'm not sure where in the U.S. you're traveling, if all you see are iPhones then you simply aren't paying attention.
    03-08-14 04:16 PM
    I've seen exactly 4 blackberry devices in nature since the launch (3 in Germany, 1 in Monaco). Il

I mean that is ridiculous! I hope it's at least 10000 times better in the enterprise sector!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 04:22 PM
    Went to Ottawa this week and saw majority of people on BlackBerry. Way more than I'd see in toronto.
    03-08-14 04:45 PM
    Las Vegas. Seen two Z10s. Mine and mine.

It's like stalking a really elusive prey in the wild...

We few, we happy few, we band of Crackberry brothers
    03-09-14 01:49 AM
    I keep telling you guys, I see a lot of BB10, Z10 and Q10's all the time in Toronto and the GTA. I've yet to see a Z30 in the wild, though 3 people I work with have now converted to Z30 after playing with mine (one i4s, one sam4S and one Z10).

But I have been seeing them from the start. I admit, I do look for them.

Anyway....

Posted via CB10

Edit...did I say Q30? Getting ahead of myself.
    Last edited by BigManRonnie; 03-09-14 at 08:36 AM.
    03-09-14 03:45 AM
28 12