im still waiting on an email about my query on the age to attend or if they can work something out for me, maybe i just attend to collect my prize or just have someone go in my place, if you got a reply @3:28 she should be replying to mine soon,if not i guess they decided to cancel my winning sighs oh well..looks like ill have to buy one

EDIT:Got a reply,said they are looking into the matter for me and will upate me by 5pmEST, WISH ME LUCK GUYS! I NEEEEED IT! *FINGERS CROSSED*
    Good luck man!!
    SirJes likes this.
    01-22-13 01:55 PM
    Do they let you know what tweet they chose as the winning tweet????
    01-22-13 02:42 PM
    You all wont believe this,but i actually only did ONE TWEET!
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-22-13 02:45 PM
    Do they let you know what tweet they chose as the winning tweet????
    They didn't say. But I only submitted 3. I kinda know which one they chose (bc the other 2 were crap) but going to ask to make sure lol
    01-22-13 02:58 PM
    When filling out the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability paperwork the 3rd page states: Dated____day of _____, 2013 at _______, _______. What goes in the two last lines? lol
    01-22-13 03:05 PM
    When filling out the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability paperwork the 3rd page states: Dated____day of _____, 2013 at _______, _______. What goes in the two last lines? lol
    City and province! =]

.................. i think
    SirJes and tdotknight like this.
    01-22-13 03:08 PM
    City and province! =]

.................. i think
    That's what I was thinking as well. I emailed back to see what they say. I'll update as soon as I get a reply.

Ok I just got a reply and you're right dorkkly. It is City and province.
    All filled out, returned and good to go!
    Last edited by ORIGINQuest; 01-22-13 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Updated information
    01-22-13 03:11 PM
    lol i was feeling weird to ask that question bout the affidavit also, another question too, do i have to get it notarized or something? or do i just have to sign,and my witness sign?
    01-22-13 03:11 PM
    That's what I was thinking as well. I emailed back to see what they say. I'll update as soon as I get a reply.
    It should be correct. I was just emailed a 2nd email with the next steps.
    01-22-13 03:15 PM
    Do you guys mind sharing your tweets that you posted?
    01-22-13 03:19 PM
    I think the one that won was- BB10 Hub: Messaging Expert becomes Messaging Ninja in a flick.

................... Ninjas ftw : )
    nomi1978 likes this.
    01-22-13 03:23 PM
    I think the one that won was- BB10 Hub: Messaging Expert becomes Messaging Ninja in a flick.

................... Ninjas ftw : )
    I really like that one. Very original. The best I came up with was "Peek shows me whats going on without slowing me down"
    01-22-13 03:28 PM
    (B)lack (L)oyal (A)ctive (C)onnected (K)een (B)old (E)ntertaining (R)esourceful (R)eliable (Y)ours!

Can someone tell me tho? lol do i have to get this affidavit stamped or something? or just signed by witness and fax?
    01-22-13 03:30 PM
    (B)lack (L)oyal (A)ctive (C)onnected (K)een (B)old (E)ntertaining (R)esourceful (R)eliable (Y)ours!

Can someone tell me tho? lol do i have to get this affidavit stamped or something? or just signed by witness and fax?
    I got my coworker to sign it and then i scanned all 3 pages and emailed it. So far no issues came up since i got a followup email on the next steps after submitting the form.
    SirJes likes this.
    01-22-13 03:37 PM
    I really like that one. Very original. The best I came up with was "Peek shows me whats going on without slowing me down"
    Thanks!!!!! I rmb seeing a couple that were REALLLLLLY good and i thought to myself.....eff. i should have put more effort into this haha
    01-22-13 03:43 PM
    I got my coworker to sign it and then i scanned all 3 pages and emailed it. So far no issues came up since i got a followup email on the next steps after submitting the form.
    Thanks alot!
    01-22-13 03:51 PM
    I just read that t-mobile is the major sponsor... which would be horrible if the phones were locked because due to frequencies I would only get EDGE at most on rogers here in canada... please correct me if i'm wrong..
    01-22-13 04:06 PM
    I made seven entries...some better then other, but not sure which won it for me.

1. I'm excited to be part of the mobile computing revolution.
    2. BlackBerry Balance is work and play and in one device.
    3. BlackBerry Hub is where everything important happens and I'm there!
    4. In the loop with Active Frames without jumping through hoops.
    5. Who needs a 'home button' when you have swipe gestures?
    6. Excited to Time Shift my way into better looking photographs.
    7. Optimized for single hand use. Two hands is so 2012.

Probably didn't win with one of the first two
    01-22-13 04:10 PM
    Similarly, I did, "Balance LED Applications Camera Keyboard Browser Email Responsiveness Reliability Yours"
    01-22-13 04:12 PM
    So the Toronto winners have all been announced?
    01-22-13 04:12 PM
    Wasn't too sure what to fill out here as well. Thanks
    01-22-13 04:24 PM
    Similarly, I did, "Balance LED Applications Camera Keyboard Browser Email Responsiveness Reliability Yours"
    I had the same general idea for the LDN contest. Didn't work out for me though.

I'm curious, what are you having to declare in this affidavit?
    01-22-13 04:41 PM
    Still awaiting my update from them,kind of impatient at the moment
    01-22-13 05:02 PM
    So the Toronto winners have all been announced?
    I'm wondering the same.
    01-22-13 05:05 PM
    I'm wondering the same.
    Just tweeted BlackBerry to see if they have announced all of the winners. I hope not! I thought we would hear later in the week. Still have a sliver of hope left....
    01-22-13 05:39 PM
274 ... 678910 ...