Hello everyone,

After I connect to wifi at one location, and move to another location, my wifi screen is still displaying networks from the previous location.
    I just see the loading bar moving, and even after restarting wifi / toggling airplane mode the old networks still don't disappear.
    The only way i can refresh the networks list to see the networks at my current location is to restart my blackberry.

Does anyone know what's wrong?
    Thanks in advance.
    03-12-14 09:36 PM
    Hello everyone,

After I connect to wifi at one location, and move to another location, my wifi screen is still displaying networks from the previous location.
    I just see the loading bar moving, and even after restarting wifi / toggling airplane mode the old networks still don't disappear.
    The only way i can refresh the networks list to see the networks at my current location is to restart my blackberry.

Does anyone know what's wrong?
    Thanks in advance.
    Turn off wifi. Turn on and do a new search. If it still doesn't connect delete all previous networks saved and re-search, I think it depends on what previous wifi you were using.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 11:21 PM
    Been an ongoing issue with my Q10 as well. I have 3 wifi networks in my house - the Q10 needs constant babysitting to switch between networks (switching wifi on/off, manually picking the network that has the strongest signal, etc). This compares in stark contrast to my Nexus 7 which has much better wifi connectability.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 11:25 PM
    Been an ongoing issue with my Q10 as well. I have 3 wifi networks in my house - the Q10 needs constant babysitting to switch between networks (switching wifi on/off, manually picking the network that has the strongest signal, etc). This compares in stark contrast to my Nexus 7 which has much better wifi connectability.

Posted via CB10
    What OS are you using? I think it was fixed with the 10.2.1.2102 update.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 11:30 PM
    I'm using the latest OS. On Rogers Canada. It's definitely not fixed.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 11:35 PM
    Have you tried going into the saved setting and bringing the main wifi network to the top of the list so that it is the first default?

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    03-13-14 07:49 AM