- 870 Posts
BlackBerry Z10 likely to launch on February 24th in India
- 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM #4
Fixed up the title.Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures
- 02-07-2013, 12:19 AM #6
Re: BlackBerry Z10 likely to launch on February 24th in India
Well that is going to be a tough sell. I was expecting Rs 29,000. I honestly don't know what the heck is going on at RIM but their roadmap for low end BB10 devices coming soon better start rolling if that is the price tag.
- 02-07-2013, 04:22 AM #10
The price might change, as we all know Samsung GS3 came to the market at 45000 but at launch it was close to 37000. Lets keep up our hopes the price might change. One more reason is that the Indian version for sure will not be the LTE model, that might also make a slight diff in the pricing.
- 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM #13Z30 Owner...it's about time
BBM Channel: C000CE90E
- By SnEro567 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-03-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Neff4G in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-23-2012, 09:20 AM
- By Neff4G in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:55 PM
- By mikeo007 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2009, 06:47 PM
- By Skynyrdfan5 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 25Last Post: 07-31-2009, 03:20 PM