- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BlackBerry Z10 issues...
I am a BlackBerry store owner in India.
Have a few issues that I am facing with my new z10......
1) Going to the Next Line
While typing in apps like this one or any other for that matter like docs to go the send button at the bottom right of the screen turns into the enter button.... but while typing on bbm u don't get it.... it creates a problem... tried pressing shift along with send button but it was of no help.
2) Broadcasting a message in bbm
While I was on my previous 9900 I could easily broadcast my messages to all my contacts at once by selecting the select all contact button but this is not there in bb10......i need to select all my 309 contacts individually
Help will be greatly appreciated
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Master
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM #3
- 1,427 Posts
Hmm I don't see an option to select all for a broadcast. Good thing I haven't had to do it yet.
Posted via CB10Life's too short have a laugh and check out my channel C001206C1
Looking for Battery suggestions for your phone? Check http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...inside-789011/
Interested in finding a few cool features to your Z10? Try here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-share-775745/
- By Djkid in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:32 AM
- By Doddington in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 21Last Post: 05-08-2013, 12:29 AM
- By svjones in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2013, 07:54 PM
- By kuffs06 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:29 PM
- By Steve Saywell in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 34Last Post: 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM