I can't help to think that 10 years from now people will look back and not remember blackberry. It will be on top 10 lists as a 'fad'.

But, at the same time we will be the last generation to own a true blackberry.

I for one am proud and privileged to have owned the beautiful bold 9000 and bold 9900 and my z10 (plus multitudes of other blackberry phones). I'm happy that during those years when mobile technology was primitive I was connected with family and friends via my BBM and super efficient email before apps/screen sizes mattered.

I remember in 2000-2004 when we weren't connected and no one knew what anyone else was doing until you met up face to face or made a phone call or did something online. BlackBerry truly connected us all, doesn't matter what happens, if they split up or get bought out I will forever recognize the impact blackberry made on society.

So as you use your blackberry, savour it as it may very well be the last phone blakcberry (RIM) makes.

Thanks, waterloo + staff @ blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    3Dee and richardat like this.
    10-05-13 10:56 AM
    I'm going to enjoy the Z30 and know it might be the last BlackBerry device I might have.

Great memories indeed!

Posted via CB10
    richardat likes this.
    10-05-13 11:01 AM
    Forever in our hearts.

Gone but not forgotten.
    richardat likes this.
    10-05-13 11:03 AM
    I don't understand why BlackBerry can't be successful if they downsize. Why do they have to be #3 or even any where near Apple, Google, or Microsoft? Go smaller and become profitable on a smaller scale. By doing that, they could slowly try to regrow, or just stay small. Either way, there is a market for BlackBerry devices.

Posted via my ? Z10
    10-05-13 11:04 AM
    Nope......
    10-05-13 11:11 AM
    I'm really sick of all the trolls and negative thinking on this site, go spew your BS somewhere else. If BlackBerry gets their act together and focuses on the job they need to do, they will do fine. They may some new blood and partners, but just like other companies that were in the same shape as them, they made a comeback. It will be a great day when they become the well oiled machine that they were meant to be. Long live BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 11:58 AM
    I'm really sick of all the trolls and negative thinking on this site, go spew your BS somewhere else. If BlackBerry gets their act together and focuses on the job they need to do, they will do fine. They may some new blood and partners, but just like other companies that were in the same shape as them, they made a comeback. It will be a great day when they become the well oiled machine that they were meant to be. Long live BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    +1 the way i see it as blackberry is doing poor and people have right to be pissed but all this negative comments are not helping blackberry in the slightest i thought of this site as somewhere to go to find out about blackberry and from a prospective buyers view all these negative comments would put me off of even trying it, this is meant to be a fan site blackberry have offical forums on blackberry.com if you wanna go hate blackberry employees are more likely to read the official forums then crackberry funny enough ive been on those forums lately hardly any blackberry hate at all on there strange that ....

im trying to stay positive anywho to me the z10 is a perfect phone and very underated and underestimated may not be to other people but oh well go buy an andriod if you hate blackberry that much
    10-06-13 06:59 AM
    This is crackberry.com Take your positivity crap outta here!

Sent from my BlackBerry
    10-06-13 07:22 AM
    I can't help to think that 10 years from now people will look back and not remember blackberry. It will be on top 10 lists as a 'fad'.

But, at the same time we will be the last generation to own a true blackberry.

I for one am proud and privileged to have owned the beautiful bold 9000 and bold 9900 and my z10 (plus multitudes of other blackberry phones). I'm happy that during those years when mobile technology was primitive I was connected with family and friends via my BBM and super efficient email before apps/screen sizes mattered.

I remember in 2000-2004 when we weren't connected and no one knew what anyone else was doing until you met up face to face or made a phone call or did something online. BlackBerry truly connected us all, doesn't matter what happens, if they split up or get bought out I will forever recognize the impact blackberry made on society.

So as you use your blackberry, savour it as it may very well be the last phone blakcberry (RIM) makes.

Thanks, waterloo + staff @ blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. All tech goes by so fast it ends up being a "fad", but BB left an indelible mark on tech and culture. It triggered the smartphone revolution - for both good and bad - and you're absolutely right, it's hard to imagine life without it now. For us old guys, we remember clearly life before cell-phones, laptops, the WWW....and many other things that changed the way we do things! BB will always have a legacy in tech.
    10-06-13 07:40 AM
    Why people starting these kind of thread always forget to mention them as sponsored..?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 07:59 AM