Didn't see if this is posted anywhere, but I was wondering if I purchase a movie off BlackBerry World will I be able to get it on my laptop? Or is it only on my phone?

I am guessing after downloading it, it is saved on my memory card, and from there I can transfer to my laptop. I just want to make sure this is possible.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 10:25 PM
    Didn't see if this is posted anywhere, but I was wondering if I purchase a movie off BlackBerry World will I be able to get it on my laptop? Or is it only on my phone?

I am guessing after downloading it, it is saved on my memory card, and from there I can transfer to my laptop. I just want to make sure this is possible.

Posted via CB10
    You can transfer it to up-to 5 other devices as noted at the very bottom of every video listing and yes, that includes your PC.
    05-27-13 10:42 PM
    Awesome! Thanks that is so much better than purchasing off iTunes! After transferring to my computer I would then have free range to transfer it to an external hard drive I'm guessing?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 06:19 AM
    You can transfer it to up-to 5 other devices as noted at the very bottom of every video listing and yes, that includes your PC.
    It does not transfer to PC...I am using a Mac, and I hope that doesn't make a difference although it may...does the Mac not allow the transfers?
    05-28-13 07:50 PM
    It does not transfer to PC...I am using a Mac, and I hope that doesn't make a difference although it may...does the Mac not allow the transfers?
    Maybe download it via the BlackBerry World website onto your PC?
    05-28-13 07:53 PM
    Maybe download it via the BlackBerry World website onto your PC?
    I have tried that and when I click download on the movie, it says it will send the download to my device...so not sure if that works for you but definitely doesn't for me
    05-28-13 08:04 PM
    Having trouble with my purchased movie download. I've installed a couple of the leaked z10 software upgrades and every time I do that I have to re download the movie. I did it again two nights ago and the film downloaded. I can watch it, but the I can't index the film forward or rewind it. It?s like the film has locked itself up so I can't move it a head or rewind it.

Any thoughts on what could be going on and how u can address it?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:23 PM