Blackberry World felt kind of like a dead zone for awhile, hadn't got anything from there for a long while as nothing good seemed to be coming out, this week got Work wide, Remember Now and Cardiograph, good to see some nice new apps finally coming out.

Posted via CB10
    Couver81 likes this.
    11-22-14 10:46 AM
    I agree nice to see some life. It will always be my preference to get apps from BBW than anywhere else.

Posted via CB10
    antikorr and xxjavaxx2001 like this.
    11-22-14 02:04 PM
    Check out PushPlane as well, it is a native and headless client for Pushbullet.com http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59938185.

Follow my BBM channel
    11-22-14 09:10 PM
    do you find any advantages over blend?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 12:42 AM
    Check out PushPlane as well, it is a native and headless client for Pushbullet.com http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59938185.

Follow my BBM channel
    Do you find any advantages over blend?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 12:43 AM
    Do you find any advantages over blend?

Posted via CB10
    I'm the author of the application . Blend is different, for example let's say that I want to quickly share a link from my PC, with PushBullet this will take only two clicks; with Blend it requires much more time. Blend has certain functions such as text messaging and bbm that PushPlane doesn't have, it also let you directly access to your files. Another difference is Universal Copy and Paste, with this feature I can just copy a text and directly paste it on the phone (and vice versa). Furthermore, one of the biggest advantage of Pushbullet is the integration of IFTTT.com, for example I use it to get alerted when my team starts a match or to receive notifications from various RSS feeds.

Follow my BBM channel
    Last edited by daljit97; 11-23-14 at 05:18 AM.
    allengeorge likes this.
    11-23-14 02:23 AM
    Check out PushPlane as well, it is a native and headless client for Pushbullet.com PushPlane for Pushbullet - BlackBerry World.

Follow my BBM channel
    I'm interested in this, but have a question. How do you send stuff from a PC? Can you make a short video or some other example?
    daljit97 likes this.
    11-23-14 04:53 AM
    I'm interested in this, but have a question. How do you send stuff from a PC? Can you make a short video or some other example?
    Yes, it is super easy. Pushbullet has an extension for Chrome and Firefox. You download it and install it. So if you want to share a link for example, you click on the extension button, there is dialog that opens from where you can send a link, a note or a file. If you want to use the Universal Copy and Paste, you can download the desktop app. Here is a little video that explains how this works

Follow my BBM channel
    itzJustMeh likes this.
    11-23-14 04:58 AM
    Thanks. I respect BlackBerry developers. You guys are great. Could you write an app on Screen Brightness such that it can turn brightness lower than the BlackBerry set minimum. I will pay to have such app.

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 and daljit97 like this.
    11-23-14 05:13 PM
    I'd really like to see BlackBerry World heavily cleaned up and only top quality apps left in. No Android ports,no half-assed RSS feed apps, etc.

Posted via CB10
    muellerto likes this.
    11-23-14 06:57 PM
    Multi Use new version was released the past week( http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/49019888 )

Q10!
    11-23-14 07:26 PM
    Thanks. I respect BlackBerry developers. You guys are great. Could you write an app on Screen Brightness such that it can turn brightness lower than the BlackBerry set minimum. I will pay to have such app.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. Sadly that is not possible due to the limitations of the APIs provided by BlackBerry.

Follow my BBM channel
    11-24-14 01:35 AM
    I described my main critics about BB World here: https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....der=created_at This seams to be a lot but there's nothing special in the list, just the minimum to make it usable and comparable with other platform's app stores. The contents of BB World look sometimes like a garbage dump. Years ago there have been some much better 3rd party websites for OS4...7 software. If RIM doesn't improve it's BB World there could still be enough potential for other companies to provide own app stores.
    11-24-14 01:58 AM
    I'd really like to see BlackBerry World heavily cleaned up and only top quality apps left in. No Android ports,no half-assed RSS feed apps, etc.

Posted via CB10
    Appnic cleansing... ?

(please no P.C. reminders, God bless :-) )

? ? ? Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-24-14 05:55 AM