Hi all, for some reason, when I try to download a movie rental on bbworld, I get about one minute into the download before it stops and tells me that the license has expired, despite me purchasing the rental mere moments before. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 08:07 PM
    My experience with the Movies from the store has been just as bad. I believe it's broken.
    03-09-14 08:31 PM
    Have you had bad experiences recently or since you bought your phone? For me, this is a new issue (worked for me about a year ago, which was the last time I tried to rent a movie)

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 08:34 PM
    Have you had bad experiences recently or since you bought your phone? For me, this is a new issue (worked for me about a year ago, which was the last time I tried to rent a movie)

Posted via CB10
    Recently, last few months, I stopped using them for movies.
    03-09-14 08:36 PM
    I've rented quite a few movies from BlackBerry World. That error did happen once about a week ago. Emailed the address in the receipt requesting that they either fix the issue or refund my three bucks. No response yet. This is the only complaint I've had so far with anything related to this device. I assume they'll make it right.

(edit: it was only last night that I sent the email after trying again to download the film rented a week ago.)
    Last edited by BobWalker; 03-09-14 at 10:18 PM. Reason: add details
    03-09-14 10:15 PM
    I haven't had no issues downloading movies.

Make the your downloading wi-fi only.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 12:16 AM
    Had the same issue with a particular movie. Sent them a mail and also tweets, but I am yet to get any reply.

It's been over 2 months already, needless to say I won't be getting movies off BBW anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 11:53 AM
    I'm getting this error today after upgrading to 10.2.1 as well as updating Blackberry World. My purchase shows but when I download, the "license has expired" error pops up. I was able to download previous movie purchases though. Weird that there's no other comment about this.

Any one know if apps/music are affected as well?
    03-19-14 01:19 PM
    I've gotten the license has expired warning once while watching a movie I paid full price to own last year. I closed the app and opened it again and the movie worked.

The sound, however, is hit or miss using HDMI out. It has some strange glitches now.

As someone who uses the movie and tv store a lot, I can say for sure this problem started after the last OS update.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 01:35 PM
    Yeah I just bought American hustle and it won't let me download. Keep getting the expire notice on my Q & Z
    03-21-14 10:05 PM