I recently purchased a Jawbone bluetooth device to go with my blackberry 8830 (verizon). I had no problem pairing the two, but when I am trying to make a call or recieve a call, the person on the other end is not able to hear me. I can hear them fine, but they can not hear me. I tried pairing a plantronics bluetooth device and it seemed to work fine. Any thoughts as to what could be going on? I was told that maybe I need to update my software on my cell phone. I have tried, but am not able to get the software to update. Do you think that could be the problem?

Please help...!! Thanks!
    07-07-08 12:49 AM
    Could be a bad headset. Have you tried another Jawbone? I have a friend with one and I always have problems hearing him clearly. It blows.
    07-07-08 01:26 AM
    definitely a defective headset as mine works perfectly with my 8830. pairs up instantly and I love the noise cancelling tech on it...call back and have them replace the jawbone as it's most likely faulty.
    07-07-08 09:38 AM
    I've had my Jawbone headset for a couple of months now and it was working just fine until a couple of days ago. It will take a couple of calls just fine then will stop working; people can't hear me when I answer the phone or make calls and it stops ringing in my ear. If I turn it off then back on it works fine for a while. Anyone else have this type of problem?
    07-13-08 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD