Idk what happened...I just opened DM to sync..and the calendar won't sync! Contacts and everything else syncsm..but it just acts as if there was no calendar option. I've rebooted, reset configs everything...WHY DID IT JUST STOP WORKING

I also found the same problem on other forums...no solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 02:53 AM
    Check on your phone to see what your default calendar is set to.

I had this problem after upgrading to Facebook 1.5 and it integrated the calendar.

The only solution I could manage was to wipe the BB calendar and sync one way back from Outlook after de-activating the Facebook calendar link

Depending on how much has changed in your device calendar since you last sync'd it may be an option for you to do that.

08-24-09 05:14 AM
    My default alendar is the default calendar.b. The only thing I fiddled with is trying to map 2 outlkook folders to sync to the bb calendar....

08-24-09 12:59 PM
    So your default calendar is not one of your email addresses? That isn't good. What email address are your events associated with? They must be the same as your default email address.

Also if you haven't done so already, make sure that your sync settings are set to prompt prior to deleting events. (It will save you in the long run)
    08-24-09 01:22 PM
    I don't have email in my blackberry. I just wanted to sync 2 outllok calendars to the bb....uts the default calendar in bb. Only 1

08-24-09 04:40 PM
    On the one side, you can't sync 2 calendars with Desktop Manager. I'm not sure how calendar syncing is handled with no email addresses associated with the blackberry.
    08-24-09 05:32 PM
    Yargh fixed it by wiping my blackberry. I didn't save and restore because, well I think something was wrong. I'm now syncing 2 outlook calendars with my bb.

08-24-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD