Alright, so on saturday I received a phone call and answered it my BlackBerry was just fine. I go into the browser to search something up and the next thing I know my cursor isn't moving at all then I get out and go to BBM it doesn't want to scroll at all. I pull the battery out and let it reboot, it booted up but only stood at the lock screen couldn't get any further. Then after 2 hours, I was able to go through everything on my BlackBerry. I wake up the next day and it locks up again and I couldn't access anything for A WHILE! So basically, my BlackBerry is acting up. It doesn't let me write messages or scroll through anything. I can only scroll when I press the menu key and when I'm in the Messages App. Anyone can help?? Need this to be resolved.
    07-27-11 12:48 PM
    While the trackball/pad is locking up (trackball, it's hardware), or it's a glitch, you can press the letters on the keypad to highlight the menu items and hit enter to select them. I suggest reloading the OS via Apploader or updating it, if any are available either through your carrier or another carrier, just delete the vendor.xml file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 06:31 PM
    try to install the OS again.
    07-27-11 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD