If they launch in the US with that one bad az* app no one has ever heard of that works flawlessly. Just ���!!!! Getting it either way. Just hopes this is what Waterloo is working on.......a March surprise.
    02-14-13 01:07 PM
    Define Badazz App.....
    02-14-13 01:12 PM
    do you have an idea for such an app?
    02-14-13 01:38 PM
    Blackberry has a chance it's grabbed a lot of attention especially from people who use to own a blackberry and are now using another device, and I agree and disagree with just one bad *** app they already have that with bbm what they need is the top apps that most people use and a lot of marketing blackberry has to be in the face of every consumer and one more over looked area is accessories look at the big phones right now ip5 note 2 gs3 they all have accessories for everything imaginable. I'm also so tired of hearing people say on who needs an app when you can use the mobile site ugh sorry a different rant for a different thread lol
    02-14-13 01:48 PM
    If I can define it, that defeats the purpose.
    02-14-13 02:50 PM
    it's easier said then done.
    at the very least i'd like them to launch in the US with a few more features restored from legacy OS and a more solid BB10
    02-14-13 02:53 PM
    Alot of people i talk to about the Z10 are curious. Majority of them havnt heard anything about it but the more i tell them and show them the more they are interested and several said they will be switching.

Some of the people had left BlackBerry for greener grass.... they were disappointed with a lot of things across the other platforms and will be returning with the release of the new devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    02-14-13 03:02 PM
    What in the world is this thread?
    02-14-13 03:23 PM
    LOL dude they were so right about your gifs. You take the crown
    BlackBerry will reclaim top spot-emma-stone-bingo.jpg
    Apollo_IV, howarmat and atlac like this.
    02-14-13 03:44 PM
    Lol best case scenario is BB gaining some market share back and pulling ahead of Windows phones but still very behind Android/iPhone. 85% of iPhone users say they're getting another iPhone when their upgrade is available and I'm sure Android users have a high retain rate as well. There's simply too many smartphone users who already are in the android/iOS ecosystem and have no reason to switch. I really want to see BB become relevant again but anyone who thinks they're going to overtake android or iOS is high.
    Toxic17 likes this.
    02-14-13 08:55 PM
    Let this thread go into the gentle night.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 10:13 PM
    Its already in the top spot in my books. I dont care who else has it only how it works for me.
    BoldtotheMax and Rickroller like this.
    02-14-13 10:16 PM
    If BB can take a hunk out of android and apple, it will be a massive win. The z10 by itself will not win the phone war. We lost #1 spot bit by bit, so the only way take it back is bit by bit.
    02-14-13 10:19 PM
    I am one that went to iPhone, but changing back as soon as possible. As one wise person once told me, "The grass may look greener on the other side, but it is really just AstroTurf".
    02-14-13 10:25 PM
    They may have a shot if 80 million people can be convinced to BYOD (bury your old device).

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 10:52 PM
    OP. Totally agree with you. This can be how platforms are made. Its happened with gaming systems. If they show something no one has seen and no other platform can do then it can get people talking and going out and getting the device. A lackluster launch on the 30th may have been a smart move if they've got a few things coming once they launch in the US, where the marke/mediat tends to be the most demanding. Its not entirely necessary but it would be awesome if somethings coming.
    Stephen Cooper likes this.
    02-14-13 11:42 PM
    Lol best case scenario is BB gaining some market share back and pulling ahead of Windows phones but still very behind Android/iPhone. 85% of iPhone users say they're getting another iPhone when their upgrade is available and I'm sure Android users have a high retain rate as well. There's simply too many smartphone users who already are in the android/iOS ecosystem and have no reason to switch. I really want to see BB become relevant again but anyone who thinks they're going to overtake android or iOS is high.
    Weird, I don't feel high.
    Stephen Cooper likes this.
    02-14-13 11:45 PM
    Its already in the top spot in my books. I dont care who else has it only how it works for me.
    Its nice to read that. So many people from the other platforms love talking about marketshare as to why they think their platform is so great.
    02-14-13 11:47 PM
    If BB can take a hunk out of android and apple, it will be a massive win. The z10 by itself will not win the phone war. We lost #1 spot bit by bit, so the only way take it back is bit by bit.
    You gotta think they will take a chunk out. Another question, are android/ios going to take a chunk out of the hardcore PKB users and corporations who value secruity? Pretty unlike on both accounts for ios and 'droid.
    02-14-13 11:51 PM
    This is possible, most people believe they Held something back for the US launch.
    02-15-13 12:09 AM
    I like this thinking. You guys are great
    02-15-13 01:56 AM
    This is possible, most people believe they Held something back for the US launch.
    If they did hold something back, it will **** off the markets that got it first. And the media will have a field day with it bashing BlackBerry.
    02-15-13 02:07 AM
    this is governed by the same misguided fanatics who promised that the leaks were all managed and that there was going to be huge surprises at the launch and bb10 would blow the competition away.
    i would ignore all such claims seeing as they come from people who are blinded from all the sand in their eyes.
    dont allow yourself to be set up for a disappointment.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-15-13 06:34 AM
    Wishful thinking eh? I hope so too but I still dont understand the thread and it wont be an easy job switching everyone from their current handsets. Unless you held them at gunpoint
    02-15-13 07:50 AM
    If BBM ever caught on with the general population it could get BB closer to the competition. Other than that, I doubt any app (who is going to release an app only for BB?) will do much to push them into the lead. Rose colored glasses.
    02-15-13 08:01 AM
32 12