At work we assigned z10 units initially. Then certain individuals were upgraded to z30 units and currently i am testing the Passport. So I have 3 z10 units that I wipe clean and lend out to people to test drive. They could be employees, customers or suppliers. I set up their email and BlackBerry ID. They can test drive it via wifi for a week. I have a perfect score to date. I have converted 17 to date and by Monday I bet 18. These are android and iphone users. BlackBerry where is my pay? Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:18 PM
    John Chen is mailing you out a gold star as we speak!
    11-28-14 04:27 PM
    At work we assigned z10 units initially. Then certain individuals were upgraded to z30 units and currently i am testing the Passport. So I have 3 z10 units that I wipe clean and lend out to people to test drive. They could be employees, customers or suppliers. I set up their email and BlackBerry ID. They can test drive it via wifi for a week. I have a perfect score to date. I have converted 17 to date and by Monday I bet 18. These are android and iphone users. BlackBerry where is my pay? Lol

Posted via CB10
    BB Evangelist, advocate, yeah - pusher.... :-)
    Good job!

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-28-14 04:33 PM
    That's funny because I was going to post today about another convert I made. Now it's 8 people who converted upon my demonstration of BlackBerry 10 and recommendations

BBMC
    11-28-14 04:44 PM
    Converted 3 and still counting

Blackbird Q10 latest OS
    Playbook007 likes this.
    11-28-14 04:52 PM
    I converted a colleague yesterday to order the Z30 as I did as well. She's soo excited after demo'd my Z10.

Posted on CB10 via Z10 10.2.1.2977
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-28-14 05:49 PM
    And I've converted 15 people as on date. All android users.

And out of that, two Z3 was gifted by me. One to my dad and another to my best friend

Posted via my White.Leopard
    11-28-14 05:54 PM
    Congratulations. The three people I switched to a Z10 have already switched back to Android and iOS.
    11-28-14 05:55 PM
    And I've converted 15 people as on date. All android users.
    IOS users seem to have stronger faith.. they're always harder to convert

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.821
    11-28-14 05:57 PM
    IOS users seem to have stronger faith.. they're always harder to convert

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.821
    Yeah, that home button is sticky... ;-)

11-28-14 06:19 PM
    Switching smartphones just because it is differ and "looks" better due to someone sharing it with you is rather silly.... users needs, preferences and transitional shock ( usually BB app ecosystem or walled gardens by other platforms ) all play into deciding... so not surprised a number of users have gone back..... smartphone use is highly personal and not to be entered into lightly.....
    11-28-14 06:28 PM
    Yeah, that home button is sticky... ;-)

I checked my bbm list again, out of it two of them were iOS users. But with old iPhones. iPhone4 & iPhone4s

Posted via my White.Leopard
    11-28-14 06:29 PM
    I have converted roughly 30 folks the past year to the BlackBerry brand of which none have went back to their previous device, mostly z30's and more recently a couple of passports. I really enjoy preaching the BlackBerry brand wherever I go here in the USA. I wish BlackBerry could pay me a salary and let me be a ambassador for the brand here.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    11-28-14 07:07 PM
    30 is good number. Great work...

BlackBerry should note that this support they are getting in their toughest phase in business.

I personally have converted 3 note 2 users and one ip4 user to passport and q10.

My colleagues think I work for BlackBerry annd I get commission which is not true..wish it was true

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    Mecca EL and Andy_bb_king like this.
    11-29-14 05:15 AM
    I thought you were going to talk about a mobile pay system

Z10
    howarmat and Mecca EL like this.
    11-29-14 05:33 AM
    Lol this is funny I thought i was the only one that is crazy converting people. It's like religious

#BBFactCheck
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    11-29-14 07:11 AM
    Switching smartphones just because it is differ and "looks" better due to someone sharing it with you is rather silly.... users needs, preferences and transitional shock ( usually BB app ecosystem or walled gardens by other platforms ) all play into deciding... so not surprised a number of users have gone back..... smartphone use is highly personal and not to be entered into lightly.....
    Apparently you have not come out of your mom's basement in years. People jump on and off fads, trends, phones faster than a woman changes her mind.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    spikesolie likes this.
    11-29-14 10:06 AM