When I get on my BB to reply to a post I am unable to do so. It doesn't give me the Reply Post button it used to. I did see that the Forums part of the site looks a little diffrent.

Also This is for the Idea box!!
    Some one should make a "remember me" button for the wap. site!!!! Thats one thing I hate to do, always have to enter my sign in info. Just a thought.
    thanks
    05-11-07 02:30 PM
    A few things are changing as we speak, thus the reply button moving on this 'forum'. On the WAP version, check the top and bottom of the page for the reply button...
    05-11-07 02:32 PM
    Ps: I'm logged into WAP, and there is no reply button per se'. Just scroll to the bottom and enter info in the 'add reply' box...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-07 02:36 PM
    There is no box to reply in!! Thats the weird thing! Any time I want to reply i have to come to my computer! BLAH!
    05-11-07 02:45 PM
    Clear your cookies / cache on your BlackBerry, and try again (of course you'll have to re-enter your login credentials..)
    05-11-07 02:49 PM
    Success!!!!! Thank you very much! My life is back to normal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-07 02:56 PM
    Also This is for the Idea box!!
    Some one should make a "remember me" button for the wap. site!!!! Thats one thing I hate to do, always have to enter my sign in info. Just a thought.
    thanks

Apparently being worked on:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/remember-me-735/
    05-11-07 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD