To all loyal BlackBerry users, I urge you to offer as much support as we can for BlackBerry. Let's start our own PR campaign!!! We know they are great devices, its time we show the world just how great BlackBerry was and still is! I am currently using my own business to support BlackBerry where I live. I encourage all of you to do the same. BlackBerry is a great company with great software and devices. Lets show these Apple nuts just proud BlackBerry users are!!!
    Last edited by curtisreed07; 12-09-13 at 09:44 PM.
    12-09-13 03:25 PM
    Amen to that.
    curtisreed07 likes this.
    12-09-13 03:39 PM
    Yeah BlackBerry......!

And on the 20th Chen announces that they are pulling out of the consumer hardware business..... Sorry to rain on your parade, but short of some revolutionary advancement they just can't compete. There is NO reason to stay in the consumer market with the level of sales they currently have, and there is no reason to believe that even with a full Android experience that BlackBerry could differentiation itself enough to justify the pricing of their hardware and still be profitable - in the consumer market - business market is another thing.

I'd follow BlackBerry's lead and lay low right now.... once the strategy is know, then you can go to war for them. If they plan to fight one.
    curtisreed07 and techvisor like this.
    12-09-13 03:43 PM
    To all loyal BlackBerry users, I urge you to offer as much support as we can for BlackBerry. Let's start our own PR campaign!!! We know they are great devices, its time we show the world just how great BlackBerry was and still is! I am currently using my own business to support BlackBerry where I live. I encourage all of you to do the same. BlackBerry is a great company with great software and devices. Lets show these Apple nuts just proud BlackBerry users are!!!

Add Me to BBM: 79E57E6D
    Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ccr07
    Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/curtisreed07
    Follow me on Twitter: @curtisreed07
    Sorry but BlackBerry need to prove they are worthy of my support.
    Let's start by being competitive and innovative........

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 03:55 PM
    Sorry but BlackBerry need to prove they are worthy of my support.
    Let's start by being competitive and innovative........

Posted via CB10
    Its attitude like that, that doesn't do anybody any good.

Like you are somebody special.
    12-09-13 03:59 PM
    I'll fight alongside BlackBerry until the end #tothedeath

Posted via Q10
    12-09-13 04:14 PM
    I'll fight alongside BlackBerry until the end #tothedeath

Posted via Q10
    As will I.

if people would buy phones for the merit of the product offered, the mobile phone industry would be very different.
    12-09-13 04:22 PM
    Its attitude like that, that doesn't do anybody any good.

Like you are somebody special.
    I'm a customer.....FOOL!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 04:25 PM
    As will I.

if people would buy phones for the merit of the product offered, the mobile phone industry would be very different.
    Explain merit....

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    12-09-13 04:26 PM
    Totally agree with both of you. I have been with BlackBerry since the Curve 8330 and I am very loyal to this point. Most of the iPhone users switched based on the "cute" little games and now it is fueled by the need for people to buy one just for the sake of having one!
    millwright40 likes this.
    12-09-13 04:28 PM
    . Most of the iPhone users switched based on the "cute" little games and now it is fueled by the need for people to buy one just for the sake of having one!
    Wrong the majority switched because blackberry sat on its loreals.........they watched the iPhone take off and for one reason or another refused to recognize the threat.

Posted via CB10
    Donvald, milo53 and Blacklatino like this.
    12-09-13 05:21 PM
    There are those that are paid to do this

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 05:22 PM
    Do i get a paycheck?

Kah
    12-09-13 05:23 PM
    I do agree with you, iPhone had a rough launch which BlackBerry could have capitalized on. But the fact the BlackBerry has made move the redesigns its OS and try to close the gap gives me what I need to continue to support BlackBerry. Myself, I have BlackBerry, Android and iPhone and I still find myself returning to my BlackBerry.
    millwright40 and Arun Nambiar like this.
    12-09-13 05:25 PM
    #ichooseblackberry10

Posted via Z10 featuring Channel C0031BD24 (UTB Subscribed)
    millwright40 likes this.
    12-09-13 05:27 PM
    There are those that are paid to do this

Posted via CB10
    I assure you, I am not getting paid to do this, would be nice lol, but I'm just a die hard BlackBerry user!
    12-09-13 05:27 PM
    I do agree with you, iPhone had a rough launch which BlackBerry could have capitalized on. But the fact the BlackBerry has made move the redesigns its OS and try to close the gap gives me what I need to continue to support BlackBerry. Myself, I have BlackBerry, Android and iPhone and I still find myself returning to my BlackBerry.
    My household has an android an iPhone and my BlackBerry z10.....the Android and iPhone run circles around me in regards to apps....

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 05:35 PM
    My household has an android an iPhone and my BlackBerry z10.....the Android and iPhone run circles around me in regards to apps....

Posted via CB10
    You need 10.2.1. No app gap anymore

Posted via CB10
    curtisreed07 and Mecca EL like this.
    12-09-13 05:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    App wise yes, Android and iPhone do run circles around BlackBerry, but sometimes we have to look further than BlackBerry World, the App Store and Google Play!
    12-09-13 05:37 PM
    You need 10.2.1. No app gap anymore

Posted via CB10
    So I have been reading....and that's all well and good....but I ask myself why developers aren't in a rush to develop more apps for BlackBerry.....when I say this I'm not even talking about just games.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 05:41 PM
    So I have been reading....and that's all well and good....but I ask myself why developers aren't in a rush to develop more apps for BlackBerry.....when I say this I'm not even talking about just games.

Posted via CB10
    I have asked myself the same question. It would appear the app developers are like Wall Street, anxious to write BlackBerry off.
    Man@Arms and damien kupuku like this.
    12-09-13 05:49 PM
    I say the app gap is still there if those apps cannot be found in Blackberry world. It's simple as that.
    bp3dots, techvisor, Rello and 2 others like this.
    12-09-13 05:52 PM
    I say the app gap is still there if those apps cannot be found in Blackberry world. It's simple as that.
    The app gap is still there in the sense that these apps cannot be found in BlackBerry World, but anyone must admit, we have more app options thanks to Android runtime then we did with OS 7 and previous.
    12-09-13 06:05 PM
    I have asked myself the same question. It would appear the app developers are like Wall Street, anxious to write BlackBerry off.
    The apps problem started way way way back.....blackberry were to posh to invest in what customers wanted ....bearing in mind two three years ago malls were full of kids carrying BlackBerries primarily because of bbm. Rather than capitalis on this huge market they sat back......then we have the whole lateness with new handsets.

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    12-09-13 06:07 PM
    The OP has BBM pin that is not of BlackBerry device. How come?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 06:10 PM
154 123 ...