Some time ago I accidentally found a Blackberry Forum based in Australia. I'm having trouble finding it again. If anyone knows of one there, and could post the link, it would be appreciated.

Are there major Blackberry User sites or forums outside of the US? I've seen links to some blogs listed on berryreview.com, some Italian, Spanish and French.

I'm especially interested in knowing if there are any Blackberry User sites in Russia (learning Russian). Thanks in advance for the input.
    02-19-08 09:29 PM
    BlackBerry Support Forum - Asia Pacific

I only recently found this, by accident I might add, and it seems to be a great little forum...

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you could show your support for a "mobile" version of their forums - strangely they don't have a "mobile" version of their site and I'm pushing the Admin to offer one as soon as possible:
    Mobile Version of BB Forums (Aust.)? - BlackBerry Forums
    02-20-08 06:19 PM
    That's the one! Thanks much. I'm all for mobile access.
    02-21-08 03:00 PM
    Well, leave a post and make sure you let them know... It won't happen unless we express support for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 06:36 PM
    Well, leave a post and make sure you let them know... It won't happen unless we express support for it.

02-21-08 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD