Hi,

I am going to be taking a trip to London, UK in a couple months and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if my phone will work the same out there as it does here. I know obviously the expense of calls and such, but I just wanna know if it will work, or if I have to do anything extra. My service provider is Verizon.

Thank you.
    01-29-09 07:44 PM
    It should work fine, but I'd definitely look into getting an international plan as prices will be extremely high. You could always unlock it and use pay as you go SIMs as well.
    01-29-09 07:51 PM
    It should work fine, but I'd definitely look into getting an international plan as prices will be extremely high. You could always unlock it and use pay as you go SIMs as well.
    What exactly does that mean, to 'unlock' the phone??? Sorry, stupid here. LOL
    01-29-09 07:58 PM
    If it's a Verizon curve, it's a CDMA and doesn't have a SIM card.
    01-29-09 08:02 PM
    Yeah if it's not at least the World Edition 8800 then there isn't a sim card slot to begin with.

International plans with Verizon are going to cost you an arm and a leg.
    01-29-09 08:05 PM
    Yeah if it's not at least the World Edition 8800 then there isn't a sim card slot to begin with.

International plans with Verizon are going to cost you an arm and a leg.
    Grreeeeeeeeat...guess I might as well just leave the thing at home then.
    01-29-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD