Hi sorry if this is in the wrong area but i have a sim free 8520 and i'm currently using T-Mobile sim I have ordered a o2 simplicity with Blackberry Unlimited.
    I was just wondering i cannot download the blackberry apps or use BB messenger, will i be able to use all these things once i have blackberry unlimited??

thanks.
    11-13-09 02:20 PM
    blackberry unlimited sound like Blackberry BIS (blackberry internet Service) for your carrier. Once this is active you'll get push email and will be able to use all otheer blackberry features.
    You're going to love your bbberry once you do.
    11-13-09 02:47 PM
    Okay wicked thanks alot.
    11-13-09 06:49 PM
    Someones gunna be happy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 12:53 AM
    Another question is I cannot download BB Apps from my device is this because i don't have BIS? (BB Unlimited)
    11-14-09 11:04 AM
    You will be able, once the connections are in place.

Your carrier SIM card identifies you to your carrier. If they have the correct settings in place, everything will work correctly and you will have voice, email, messenger, App World and most third party applications.

The carrier service books contain the critical information. You can ask your carrier to resend them or you can resend them yourself once BIS is active.
    11-14-09 11:27 AM
    Hi sorry if this is in the wrong area but i have a sim free 8520 and i'm currently using T-Mobile sim I have ordered a o2 simplicity with Blackberry Unlimited.
    I was just wondering i cannot download the blackberry apps or use BB messenger, will i be able to use all these things once i have blackberry unlimited??

thanks.
    i have t-mobile and i have no idea what your talking about

your SIM card doesnt chose what your service plan is. you need the Data plan to have any internet and bbm
    11-14-09 12:15 PM
    Another question is I cannot download BB Apps from my device is this because i don't have BIS? (BB Unlimited)
    bis and bb unlimited?
    there is no such thing, you need the black berry date plan is what tmobile calls it, they have one for the sidekick as well you need this to download apss
    11-14-09 12:17 PM
    My T-mobile sim doesn't have any kind of Blackberry data plan only a web bolt-on that you buy for a week for around �2.50 which gives me access to internet but when i try download the BB apps with this it says 'You do not meet the system requirtments'. Once i have the o2 Sim with Blackberry unlimited will this problem go away?
    11-15-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD