there's so much negativity here!

Posted via CB10
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    11-08-16 08:42 PM
    Unfortunately, BlackBerry as a company doesn't give us much reason to be positive.

Posted on my Model M
    rt2567 and cribble2k like this.
    11-08-16 09:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wake up.

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-09-16 12:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Positive threads/posts attract the negative like moths.

I've had a BlackBerry phone since 2008 and have no interest in any other brand.

I like BlackBerry!

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    glwerry, dusdal and Prem WatsApp like this.
    11-09-16 06:14 AM
    They certainly do. But they just can't help it. Such a shame for them all and YOU know who you are.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    anon(3641385) and idssteve like this.
    11-09-16 06:22 AM
    I like the 2 new BlackBerry branded phones. I am glad they have had success with their other software products. The Deal with Ford is a big thing. Go BlackBerry Go.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 08:02 AM
    That is true. I posted a thread the other day. About leaks of the new keyboard BlackBerry. Not noticing that it was already an old article rehashed.

I was lambasted told I was an *****. (by a mod). Which he did change. Instead of saying old news. And move on. I was ready to delete my account and move on. It's getting old if you praise bb10. Your destroyed

#luvmybb10os
    11-09-16 11:21 AM

I've had a BlackBerry phone since 2008 and have no interest in any other brand.

I like BlackBerry!

I be with you - I think its only about 4 years that I have had a smart phone. My contract is up in a few months and I am really looking forward to a PRIV, or other PKB BB if they have them out. Yeah, I get razzed sometimes, but its worth it.
    11-09-16 12:21 PM
    Well i love BB and BB10 , i Hate Android so i hate Blackberry now. just saying.
    11-10-16 10:43 AM
    That is true. I posted a thread the other day. About leaks of the new keyboard BlackBerry. Not noticing that it was already an old article rehashed.

I was lambasted told I was an *****. (by a mod). Which he did change. Instead of saying old news. And move on. I was ready to delete my account and move on. It's getting old if you praise bb10. Your destroyed

#luvmybb10os
    You know that's not really what happened, right? It was in reference to the article and the people commenting about the dumb image they used, not YOU personally. I won't step into the issue but you misunderstood and you should reach out to the mod this happened with if you're feeling it was something else.
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-10-16 12:11 PM
    Unfortunately BlackBerry still is killing it's own OS.
    That doesn't make me happy as a passionate OS10 user.
    Even BBM seems to fade away from OS10.

Posted via CB10
    sir mictol likes this.
    11-10-16 12:23 PM
    Still a BlackBerry fan here, BUT I use iPhones and Androids now! Always with at least BBM on them though. And I did use a Priv for a good while that my Dad now uses. I might try the DTEK 60 if I get bored with my Pixel, but I doubt it. I'm still rooting for BB though, and my Pixel has all the BB apps on it!
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-10-16 01:28 PM
    You know that's not really what happened, right? It was in reference to the article and the people commenting about the dumb image they used, not YOU personally. I won't step into the issue but you misunderstood and you should reach out to the mod this happened with if you're feeling it was something else.
    Respectfully, I disagree with you, there are many moderators here who should look up the meaning of the word "Moderate ". I have read many threads where the "moderator " has a bias and insulting argumentative view to posters. IMHO.

Android BlackBerry
    11-11-16 02:50 PM
    Respectfully, I disagree with you, there are many moderators here who should look up the meaning of the word "Moderate ". I have read many threads where the "moderator " has a bias and insulting argumentative view to posters. IMHO.

Android BlackBerry
    And unfortunately I have been part of threads where those who post in favour of BlackBerry have had their posts pulled and the haters threads have remained.

I also can't work it out when some of the ambassadors state they're not BlackBerry users and yet they're still ambassadors. Some of their posts are shockers....

Anyway, my next two phones are going to be BlackBerry, and I want to continue to come to cb to be fully immersed in all the practical and techo information relating to those phones.

11-11-16 03:00 PM
    And unfortunately I have been part of threads where those who post in favour of BlackBerry have had their posts pulled and the haters threads have remained.

I also can't work it out when some of the ambassadors state they're not BlackBerry users and yet they're still ambassadors. Some of their posts are shockers....

Anyway, my next two phones are going to be BlackBerry, and I want to continue to come to cb to be fully immersed in all the practical and techo information relating to those phones.

Yes, that is a fact, unfortunately. I'm not trying to derail the thread but I have found it necessary to comment on this.

Android BlackBerry
    11-11-16 03:08 PM
    I'm glad you have had your say. I would like to point out one thing. I believe most people are not married to one brand even if they are a "fan". Many people, myself included, find it satisfying to use a variety of devices, hardware, and OS's. It's not about which one is "best" anymore but more about seeing how they all have their way of delivering an experience. Fighting about these things has become a waste of time. Use what you want and enjoy the conversation while being civil. JMHO.
    11-11-16 03:29 PM

Android BlackBerry
    That's a totally different conversation. You're inflecting your thoughts and opinions on something you weren't even involved in. What I said was directly related to his issue, and his issue alone. If you have further issues, address them properly through appropriate channels, just as I've instructed him to do. On that note, good spot to shut this one down. Take my advice if you have any further concerns.
    howarmat, TgeekB and pkcable like this.
    11-11-16 03:39 PM