According to what I read at the phoneareana website, "at the same time the BlackBerry Tour will be released, the BlackBerry Atlas will be launched. The latter will include a Wi-Fi radio and the former will not." The website cites BGR as its source.

We all know the rumor mill can be inconsistent, but can someone clarify this. If both are released at the same time, what a dilemma I will have...

Verizon's BlackBerry road map is leaked? (Phone Arena News)
    05-15-09 09:54 PM
    According to what I read at the phoneareana website, "at the same time the BlackBerry Tour will be released, the BlackBerry Atlas will be launched. The latter will include a Wi-Fi radio and the former will not." The website cites BGR as its source.

We all know the rumor mill can be inconsistent, but can someone clarify this. If both are released at the same time, what a dilemma I will have...

Verizon's BlackBerry road map is leaked? (Phone Arena News)

Truthfully at this point its all speculation and really no- one here can honestly give you 100 percent credible information as we are looking at the same source as you.

We don't even know a date on the Tour. We do know that RIM simply stated that the storm 2 is coming. Now noone knows if the Storm 2 will be on verizon its stated that the one in the leaked photos is a GSM device. Its really hard to say one way or another.
    05-15-09 10:17 PM
    Phonearena isn't that reliable... They have a ton of things that they say which are either out of date or just plain wrong

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 09:16 AM
    If the Storm 2 has a slideout keyboard like the Samsung SCH-i760 and wifi, it would be the best phone on the market.
    05-16-09 09:36 AM
    We don't even know if the Storm 2 will be called the Storm 2.
    05-16-09 10:37 AM
    we also do not know which carrier is getting it
    05-16-09 01:14 PM
    It has been rumored that verizon will get the storm 2 when it's released. Also, BGR also reported on this recently, but the sources were questionable
    05-16-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD