So I'm looking at getting a BlackBerry sync pod for my Z30 and I've heard the Passport one will fit a Z30 with no case.

Looking at videos and pictures the sync pod for the leap, passport and classic are all the same. But they come with an attachment that fits over the micro USB male port.

So just curious, if anyone has experience with the sync pods across multiple devices, can you confirm or deny that they are all the same thing?

I think it might make sense for them to use the same hardware but with a different sized plastic attachment.

Thanks very much.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 12:54 AM
    I think the only difference is the plastic attachment and the charger might also be different. But I only have the passport one. It does work for the z30 but it's not great because the charging port is not in the center of the phone.
    08-31-15 09:00 AM
    I have an original Passport and the Passport SE. The Sync Pod that shipped with the SE would not accommodate the original Passport.

Finding answers to questions like yours seems unreasonably difficult.

Last week I sent an inquiry to Shop BlackBerry about the Passport OEM holster. Their response was we do not know. Clearly no effort to pursue a clear yes or no to my inquiry. (Will the holster hold the Passport with the leather flip case attached?)

BlackBerry Passport SE driven by 10.3.2.2339 on T-Mobile
    08-31-15 10:51 AM
    I switch back and forth between the original Passport and the Z30. I have a Passport sync pod from BlackBerry. The Z30 fits but it is horizontal and a bit offset due to the port location.

I am lusting after the Passport Silver Edition. My question is whether the SE will fit in my sync pod. Hoping so.
    11-20-15 12:11 PM
    Yep you are right about the Passport dock works with the Z30, but offset. Tried my Priv also but needs to be thicker on backside of phone to make it work properly, guess that's why they offer adapters for it if you already own a dock. If you want another option try the HiRise Deluxe made by Twelve South it is adjustable and comes with USB cables not plugin though.
    BlackBerry sync pod for Passport, Classic and Leap....are they the same?-img_20151122_231919.jpg
    11-23-15 12:21 AM