I have a Curve 8330 and I am debating getting the Storm. Someone sent me the below link that really has me concerned with even considering the Storm. Feedback please,,, is the Storm that bad?
    I am not allowed to post a url becasue I do not have ten postings. Tell me that is not a stupid rule. So here is the link broken up... connect the dots and watch this clip from yahoo tech-ticker... thanks...
    Put http:// before the word finance and then you have the link... finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/164505/The-Storm-BlackBerry
    Thanks...
    01-29-09 08:57 AM
    I'll tell you sell for a living I've had the 8800 8130 and 8330 the curve great the they couldn't take this storm from me for anything I love it
    01-29-09 09:29 AM
    I love the storm but im sure you will get mixed feelings about this phone what I would suggest to do is visit your local dealer and give it a test for yourself see how you like it instead of other peoples opinion.
    01-29-09 09:30 AM
    I love my Storm, but as you certainly have been learning there are more than a few people who don't AND the device DOES have issues.

If you like what the Storm brings to the table, i.e. the best of both world, a touch screen AND BB's wonderful handling of email, then I suggest you take the 30 day test drive. IF you don't like it return it, BUT give it at least 1 week as the screen DOES have a learning curve. (I type quite fast on mine now).
    01-29-09 10:09 AM
    Depends if you like touch screens. I love the storm but I type faster on the curve. All Preference
    01-29-09 03:24 PM
    Thanks for the feedback... it is appreciated!
    02-03-09 01:03 PM
    has anyone else heard the rumors of T-mobile getting the Storm (or the like)?
    02-03-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD