Lets be very honest here. The RIMPIRE has store locations in India and Nigeria and probably in other parts of the world. Knowing that the US market for Blackberry is/was declining. Would it not be a good idea to open Blackberry stores in the US a la Apple so that potential and current customers can buy phones and playbooks? I think it would definitely help them out. Thoughts on this?
    11-13-12 12:08 AM
    Lets be very honest here. The RIMPIRE has store locations in India and Nigeria and probably in other parts of the world. Knowing that the US market for Blackberry is/was declining. Would it not be a good idea to open Blackberry stores in the US a la Apple so that potential and current customers can buy phones and playbooks? I think it would definitely help them out. Thoughts on this?
    It's already been done, unsuccessfully mind you. Source: RIM to close all BlackBerry branded stores in the United States
    11-13-12 12:11 AM
    Lots of small stores in Thailand.
    I believe you will see some faster than you can buy a BB10 if they sell well in NA.
    I know strange anaylogy.
    The relaunch will need to happen first. When successful you will see it. its the new way of getting to market RIM understands this. Not much point unless people are buying though. No need with only BB7
    11-13-12 12:13 AM
    It's already been done, unsuccessfully mind you. Source: RIM to close all BlackBerry branded stores in the United States
    Thanks for the article I did not know they actually had stores in the US and Canada. I should have looked more into it.
    11-13-12 12:59 AM