I think the Bold 9700 is a kickass phone. Battery life is AMAZING. Sure beats the crap outta my old Curve.
    04-25-10 04:03 PM
    People need to realize that BB, iPhone, and Android are not for everyone. These are the three hottest platforms right now so there's a lot of controversy.
    04-25-10 04:10 PM
    The biggest draw to a blackberry is that it fits (insert name's) needs. The same can be said about those who are honestly content with their iPhone, or whatever mobile device.

Right now, for me at least, there is no perfect phone on the market. It comes down to the pro's and con's. For me the only thing that blackberry doesn't do better is entertainment, and it still does a decent job, just doesn't excel. I need a phone that can serve it's purpose as a phone first and a toy later. I'm in no way associated with the corporate world and stumbled into the world of blackberry in my search for a new toy.

I've tried other smartphones, and I can't sacrifice the basic phone features for the entertainment value of the flashy features of other smartphones. Once RIM gets around to tweaking the BBOS, the BB will stop getting so much hate, because it will be able to do everything that the other manufacturer's devices can.
    Last edited by krkraum; 04-25-10 at 05:07 PM. Reason: missing words
    04-25-10 05:03 PM
    For me, devoted BB abuser, nothing compares to RIM's devices. I have tried the iPhone and I can assure you it totally sucks when it comes to smartphone functions. Luckily, it will be getting multitasking soon, but still...

iPhone has really nice apps. I really enjoy them! What did I do then? Buy an iPod touch!

I will never leave BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 05:14 PM
    Fact: Blackberry's are smarter then me.
    04-25-10 05:17 PM
    For me, devoted BB abuser, nothing compares to RIM's devices. I have tried the iPhone and I can assure you it totally sucks when it comes to smartphone functions. Luckily, it will be getting multitasking soon, but still...

iPhone has really nice apps. I really enjoy them! What did I do then? Buy an iPod touch!

I will never leave BlackBerry.

good post, Im never leaving either!!!!
    04-25-10 05:18 PM
    Ha. I'll use whatever device I see fit, and the execs of my company can seriously shove it in thier *** if they want to look down their nose at me for it.

Back on topic, for email RIM is hard to beat. No arguments from me about that.

When it comes to just about everything else, the BBOS just falls behind. Browser, apps, ease of use, hardware specs.
    In my company you could also use what ever browser you want to access the external website, but if you want to get inside of the firewall, or even hooked up to exchange, iphone need not apply.
    04-25-10 05:18 PM
    Its all opinion.

04-25-10 07:53 PM
    i have heard to many bad things about the Godly iPhones. I used one hated it and went back to the ol' trusty BB.
    04-28-10 08:47 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD