I really don't think it would be such a bad idea if this slider comes with Android os but still have the blackberry hub integrated in it.....anyone else's opinion

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 01:56 AM
    you will only receive flame here.... i think its a good idea though. i would try it too. i much prefer bb10 though but unless bb10 gets updated runtime along with play services i would choose the android berry over bb10.
    08-22-15 02:28 AM
    you will only receive flame here.... i think its a good idea though. i would try it too. i much prefer bb10 though but unless bb10 gets updated runtime along with play services i would choose the android berry over bb10.
    I understand about receiving the flame from other ppl jaja.......but I'm a blackberry fan also and only used BlackBerry phones and just trying to think outside the box........blackberry needs to try and take some Samsung and iphones out of these ppls hands especially within the states in order for BlackBerry to succeed. So with that being said I think heading into the android route with the hub integration would be the resolution

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 05:22 AM
    Same here!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 06:40 AM
    I'd like to see it in action before judging this new OS

Z10
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-22-15 06:51 AM
    I think it's a great idea

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-22-15 08:43 AM
    I would prefer BB10 with GPS, however I gladly welcome this change as well. In a perfect world BB10 would have caught traction and we would all ride our horses into the sunset. In a realistic world everyone else saw the race boil down to Android and iOS especially in regards to apps. I have never seen so much excitement about a BlackBerry phone on Phone Dog or Engadget so we're not the only ones thinking it's a good move.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 10:40 AM
    If only blackberry had more apps
    cribble2k likes this.
    08-22-15 03:42 PM
    If only blackberry had more apps
    It will once it has the android os.....its BlackBerry for God sake they will make it secure even with it running a different os......IN BLACKBERRY I TRUST

Posted via CB10
    sammyg423 likes this.
    08-22-15 07:01 PM