Sorry if this is the wrong section but I couldnt decide a proper section and assumed the Mods here could move it if I'm wrong**

Anyways this is REALLY annoying and I'd like some blackberry experts help

I have a blackberry on MetroPCS and it worked fine, then all of a sudden in the middle of the day anytime I sent a text to someone I automatically got a text a few seconds later from the person I sent it to saying "Text to (cell number here) sent successfully" and idk how to stop it? First it did it just with long distance numbers but now it does it ANYTIME I send a text? How can I stop it? Like if i send a text to Jim i send it and 2 seconds later I get a text saying "Text to (954-123-4567) was successful" so Its a pain after sending out miltiple texts?
    08-26-09 07:38 PM
    well i cant find any settings for SMS delivery confirmation. but in the options > MMS settings, make sure your delivery/read confirmation boxes are unchecked.
    08-26-09 07:44 PM
    oh man i had hope after that so I tired it but nah it still sends me these crappy texts back?
    08-26-09 07:49 PM
    Saw on another post under the 8xxx forum that it's a Metro PCS thing unfortunately. Bummer! That would be very irritating!
    08-26-09 08:14 PM
    yes I just called them and they said it was a system error and itll be fixed by tmrw. thanks tho for the help guys
    08-26-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD