Good marketing move BlackBerry! Got over 145,000 likes on Drakes Instagram!

BlackBerry sends Drake a Classic :)-img_20141221_014658.png

Posted from my awesome White Z30
    12-21-14 12:48 AM
    Ooops! Didn't see that this was already posted!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=984729

DamianWarS likes this.
    12-21-14 12:49 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Yes great move Blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:30 AM
    Can't stand Drake. I'm watching Sports Nation and he shows up -thinks he's on the Raptors- like they are winning because of him. BlackBerry doesn't need his IG and 'tweets'. At least Sean Combs kicked his ***.

Posted via CB10
    BlueHeel likes this.
    12-21-14 08:20 AM
    Can't stand Drake. I'm watching Sports Nation and he shows up -thinks he's on the Raptors- like they are winning because of him. BlackBerry doesn't need his IG and 'tweets'. At least Sean Combs kicked his ***.

Posted via CB10
    No, BlackBerry does need him and other "stars" to like BlackBerry and use social media to say that. Especially since BlackBerry doesn't have to pay him or others for free advertising unlike the train wreck it was having Alicia keys

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:24 AM
    What is a Drake? Is it made out of clay?

You might think so but I couldn't possibly comment.
    BigAl_BB9900 and BlueHeel like this.
    12-21-14 08:35 AM
    GREAT idea.... finally BlackBerry understands marketing (after the epic fail with the Bieber).

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    12-21-14 08:37 AM
    Who is Drake?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:43 AM
    Drake is awesome. Best rapper alive.

Powered by Z10
    12-21-14 10:36 AM
    I think a passport and z30 would be great to let more people know about them and that BlackBerry has awesome 16:9 touch screen only phones too.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:03 AM
    I don't know who Drake is but the more Blackberry can get their devices into the public, especially people in the limelight, the better for them.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:18 AM
    I don't know who Drake is but the more Blackberry can get their devices into the public, especially people in the limelight, the better for them.

Posted via CB10
    Wow you live on earth?
    12-21-14 11:32 AM
    Wow you live on earth?
    LOL... This is exactly why BlackBerry needs stuff like this. BlackBerry needs more of the type of people who know who Drake is using BlackBerry phones

Millenials are future (or even current) managers and CEOs.

12-21-14 11:48 AM
    Wow you live on earth?
    Yes, but since I'm in my 50's should I know him?

Posted via CB10
    needforbbx likes this.
    12-21-14 11:51 AM
    It's not bad to not know who he is. It's actually good. I don't follow irrelevant mainstream music "artists" so I don't know all the news guys. And I'm 23.

Posted via CB10
    walt63 and devin266 like this.
    12-21-14 12:10 PM
    Yes, but since I'm in my 50's should I know him?

Posted via CB10
    Your not missing much lol.
    walt63, TgeekB, jelp2 and 5 others like this.
    12-21-14 12:14 PM
    Your not missing much lol.
    Nope. Carry on.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-14 12:23 PM
    LOL... This is exactly why BlackBerry needs stuff like this. BlackBerry needs more of the type of people who know who Drake is using BlackBerry phones

Millenials are future (or even current) managers and CEOs.

FYI: No offence intended to TgeekB. Just meant to point out that the "Drake aware" demographic is not currently getting the BlackBerry message even though, over the next decade, they will be (or already are) exactly the "business" crowd BlackBerry is currently targeting.

12-21-14 12:23 PM
    FYI: No offence intended to TgeekB. Just meant to point out that the "Drake aware" demographic is not currently getting the BlackBerry message even though, over the next decade, they will be (or already are) exactly the "business" crowd BlackBerry is currently targeting.

No offense taken. They need many demographics to eventually return to Blackberry. They are currently concentrating on enterprise. If it works out then maybe Drake or others in the music industry will be next. As you said, some of the young people who currently are focused on music will be focused on enterprise in the near future.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 12:27 PM
    Drake is awesome. Best rapper alive.