I'm sure this has been asked before but I did a search and couldn't find an answer.

Obviously crackberry has all the latest news and images of the latest OS's and what not. So obviously there is someway to take a screen shot on your device. I'm not sure how to do that.

Please advise.

Thank you.
    07-22-09 08:22 PM
    Capture it. Google that. Works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 08:25 PM
    I have used that before but with Capture it you have to press the Menu button and your menu screen with all the icons comes up. I want to take a picture of my home screen with the background image. Any ideas on how to do that with Capture It?
    07-22-09 08:31 PM
    http://m.thetechmogul.com on your BB to dl CaptureIt OTA
    07-22-09 08:43 PM
    I downloaded it. But it still won't let me take a picture of the very main screen with the wallpaper.

i have to hit the menu button to press the "Capture It" option but in turn that takes me to the menu with the icons.

Help! lol
    07-22-09 09:10 PM
    Assign Capture It to a Convenience Key.
    07-22-09 09:18 PM
    Thanks! That worked perfectly!
    07-22-09 09:32 PM
    The convenience key is the way to go with CaptureIt. You can put it for there to take a screenshot, then change it back if you want. That is what I do anyway.
    07-22-09 10:31 PM
    Captur It. Just got to crackberry mobile on your phone. Then from there go to free apps and it should be in that list. That's where I got it from

07-22-09 10:37 PM
    Yes, indeed, the free apps page is a great idea. Thanks again CB.

07-26-09 08:31 AM
    Everyone has mentioned Capture It, but there is also a relatively new one out called ZonaSnap. It is free and can be picked up in the Crackberry App Store.

ZonaSnap has a few advantages over Capture It. It gives you the choice to save the image, send it in an email, or you can link ZonaSnap with your Photobucket account and send it straight to Photobucket.

07-26-09 01:33 PM
    Thanks this is all great info i have been wondering how to do this.
    07-27-09 04:36 AM
    I agree on with the person who mentioned ZonaSnap...works great. I assigned it to my left convenience key.

07-27-09 04:45 AM
    is there any other way to take a pic of the HS w/o adding it as a convience key???
    08-20-09 11:00 AM
    There's a delay before Capture It takes the screenshot.

I think if you were fast about it, you could get to the home screen before it took the image.

Edit: Tried it just now, works.
    08-20-09 11:52 AM
    haha... got it! thanks sooo much. idk why i didn't think of that before. lol.
    08-20-09 12:03 PM
    You can also put the capture it icon on your homescreen. That will let you take a pic of your hs. I use the screen capture option in quick launch. It also let's you have the option to email the shot you just took. I just set up a contact with my photobucket mobile upload address and it sends it right there. So easy!!

08-20-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD