Hmmm might be cool to do a little 3D modeling in 3DSMax on my Blackberry...

06-10-08 11:51 PM
    Here's my screen today:

TOS - Tommorrow is Yesterday.
    06-11-08 12:06 AM
    Now:
    06-11-08 11:25 AM
    L Theme with Forward, Together Forward background

06-11-08 01:25 PM
    My little buddy!
    06-11-08 02:34 PM
    What happened to the "sticky" on this thread?
    06-11-08 03:21 PM
    Not really needed...
    06-11-08 05:20 PM
    Ok. And for today plain and simple:

06-11-08 05:28 PM
    Sorry if this upsets anyone or sparks a debate, but I have to disagree with the removal of sticky from this thread. Seems that the earlier requests alone would make it "needed", and honestly, if I was the mod who made it so and then someone came along and unmade it...I'd be miffed.
    Needless to say...mod or not, I AM miffed.
    I don't really see why its "needed" for the Facebook Application thread to be sticky and not this one...or any other sticky thread, for that matter.
    I don't know what makes a thread worthy of stickiness, but I do know that its one of my favorite threads to post in, and having it as sticky meant not having to search for it for 5 minutes every time I want to post. To my understanding, threads with a lot of traffic that are requested to be made sticky are made sticky, so why undo it?
    Maybe at the very least, a better explanation is in order?
    REALLY not trying to unduly ruffle any feathers with this, but some things,(now including this), around here lately are making my CB visits WAY less pleasant, and its getting to a point that I'm considering just not posting anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 06:26 PM
    Sorry if this upsets anyone or sparks a debate, but I have to disagree with the removal of sticky from this thread. Seems that the earlier requests alone would make it "needed", and honestly, if I was the mod who made it so and then someone came along and unmade it...I'd be miffed.
    I don't really see why its "needed" for the Facebook Application thread to be sticky and not this one...or any other sticky thread, for that matter.
    I don't know what makes a thread worthy of stickiness, but I do know that its one of my favorite threads to post in, and having it as sticky meant not having to search for it for 5 minutes every time I want to post. To my understanding, threads with a lot of traffic that are requested to be made sticky are made sticky, so why undo it?
    REALLY not trying to unduly ruffle any feathers with this, but some things,(now including this), around here lately are making my CB visits WAY less pleasant, and its getting to a point that I'm considering just not posting anymore.

Amen to that!
    If andy doesn't post anymore where is EVERYONE going to get their cool wallpapers at??
    06-11-08 07:11 PM

I agree Andy this thread should be sticky as i feel it has many sticky qualities and very high traffic besides i dont see why do somthing, and then renig on it...thats just not the crackberry way or shouldnt be atleast!
    06-11-08 07:37 PM
    Here's mine!
    Last edited by blackngray70; 06-11-08 at 08:06 PM.
    06-11-08 07:38 PM
    This is one of the coolest threads here in CB. I am so mad it's not a sticky anymore...
    06-11-08 10:38 PM
    06-11-08 10:39 PM
    hey kristinlynn, what theme is that? is that a cursor on the screen too?
    Black Satin Zen from bplay. Just changed the background.
    06-12-08 12:27 AM
    i agree with you guys i was very happy to see it as a sticky, what gives!?!
    06-12-08 07:50 AM
    Awesome theme and wallpaper!! where did you get that one??
    06-12-08 07:51 AM
    For the record, I really didn't mean to start a huge protest...was just stating my opinion and hoping for some sort of valid reasoning.
    I am very glad to see I'm not the only one who's rallying on the issue, though.
    I must admit, I wasn't expecting it, and no worries to the mention of losing my wallpaper contributions...
    I just want to make sure the powers that be around here understand that the sense of community seems to be somewhat lacking lately...and I'm not the only one who's noticed.

06-12-08 07:56 AM
    For the record, I really didn't mean to start a huge protest...was just stating my opinion and hoping for some sort of valid reasoning.
    I am very glad to see I'm not the only one who's rallying on the issue, though.
    I must admit, I wasn't expecting it, and no worries to the mention of losing my wallpaper contributions...
    I just want to make sure the powers that be around here understand that the sense of community seems to be somewhat lacking lately...and I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Honestly andy im just confused in general i mean this page has an enourmous traffic base and is constantly getting posts on a daily basis no to mention alot of members feel the same way as you and i that this thread shoudl be a "sticky" and yet for some reason it has been "de-sticky'd" which makes no sense... maybe i just dont know how stickys work or how they earn the value of being a sticky but their is another thread out there that was crated this morning (not gunna mention which one) but i was the first post aside from the OP and its already a sticky ya makes no sense to me!!
    06-12-08 08:11 AM
    This should be a sticky and I cannot even for the life of me find trhe "wallpaper:" thread anymore
    06-12-08 09:13 AM
    06-12-08 11:54 AM
    Sticky like gecko feet!
    06-12-08 12:26 PM
    yyyyaaaayyyy stickyyyyyyy
    06-12-08 03:58 PM
    Is that a theme or wallpaper Gypsy? I love it!
    06-12-08 04:00 PM
    Here's mine!
    me likey that wallpaper, where'd ya find it? is it on the wallpaper threah? I'm gonna go check in the meentime, if not could ya let me know? Thanks!
    06-12-08 05:08 PM
83,812 ... 5354555657 ...