- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry screen stayed on?
When I charge my blackberry there is usually a clock but today it was charging and the screen was still on and it wouldnt turn off. Why didnt the screen dim and turn off all my settings are ok? It was the blackberry curve
- 12-31-2012, 01:56 PM #2
No idea... did it charge correctly? If the problem persists, start troubleshooting with a battery pull/reboot to restore a known stable state.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- 01-01-2013, 02:20 AM #3
i had that happen to me with my 9900 and I believe there was a theme or app conflict keeping the screen from turning off. Anyway...once I fixed one of those conflicts the problem went away.I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- By Arbitrage1 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:10 PM
- By milkbone92 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
- By bluck in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2009, 09:32 PM
- By hellodolly in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2009, 12:19 PM
- By Mediamaker in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2009, 09:22 PM