Hey Ria, that wallie is the one that came with the theme. I will ask the maker if she will post it on her blog. Might take a day or two.
    much appreciated! thankyou
    09-15-12 07:02 AM
    Oh don't be sorry, that was very generous of the dev to make you a custom theme. I am sure it was well deserve.

I found another cute theme anyway. I wish I could post screenshots of it but photobucket is giving me fits at the moment. It is called Rainbow Love and it is in app world on sale at the moment so I wanted to mention it. It's pink with rainbow meters and the clock has hearts. Best of all it has user fonts in the messages and menus!!
    Photobucket is giving me issues as well, none of my ss are getting uploaded
    Anyone having this problem???
    09-15-12 08:09 AM
    Photobucket is giving me issues as well, none of my ss are getting uploaded
    Anyone having this problem???
    Hi Z. Yep.....me also since yesterday.
    09-15-12 08:21 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    dbugem and BoldAlways like this.
    09-15-12 08:33 AM
    Oh don't be sorry, that was very generous of the dev to make you a custom theme. I am sure it was well deserve.

I found another cute theme anyway. I wish I could post screenshots of it but photobucket is giving me fits at the moment. It is called Rainbow Love and it is in app world on sale at the moment so I wanted to mention it. It's pink with rainbow meters and the clock has hearts. Best of all it has user fonts in the messages and menus!!
    Thanks cat....well he didn't make it 'for' me....he shared it 'with' me which was sweet of him...lol

Welllllll seems I got ripped off on this bold....the trackpad has stopped working and I was able to do some backups using 'touch' only. I have tried 3 different OS's with no luck. It works only sporatically so I guess this means the repair shop and back onto my torch
    Btw....Photobucket isn't working for me either so I can't upload the ss's I took yesterday....actually the past week it's been really exceptionally slow.
    09-15-12 08:51 AM
    Thanks cat....well he didn't make it 'for' me....he shared it 'with' me which was sweet of him...lol

Welllllll seems I got ripped off on this bold....the trackpad has stopped working and I was able to do some backups using 'touch' only. I have tried 3 different OS's with no luck. It works only sporatically so I guess this means the repair shop and back onto my torch
    Btw....Photobucket isn't working for me either so I can't upload the ss's I took yesterday....actually the past week it's been really exceptionally slow.
    wendy i'm so sorry to hear about that!! can you get your money back?? gosh what sneaky people!! hope you get it sorted
    09-15-12 09:20 AM
    Yeah. PB down for me too.
    Bummer Wendy! What a terrible thing to happen!!! Hope it gets fixed for you!
    09-15-12 09:54 AM

Sorry to hear about the Bold problems!

Photobucket not working here either. Not uploading image.
    09-15-12 09:55 AM

So sorry. I know how you feel though. I'm really hoping it can get fixed. Fingers crossed for you
    09-15-12 10:19 AM
    same photobucket playing up today, i need my fix!! lol
    09-15-12 10:34 AM
    From PS Site:

Hello Photobucket users!

We are aware of the upload issues that are causing your uploads to fail, and displaying the "an error has occurred" message. Our engineers are currently looking into this.

Your photos and accounts are fine, and we are doing everything we can to get the uploads back up and working again.

We thank you for your patience while we work to get this resolved. I apologize for anyone that has been unable to upload over the last few hours.

I will post another update when I have more information on when this will be/is resolved.

Thank you.
    ria__x and catberryday like this.
    09-15-12 10:41 AM
    Happy Caturday!

I upload my pics to Imageshack.
    ria__x, wendybeee and JackJerry like this.
    09-15-12 10:50 AM
    wendy i'm so sorry to hear about that!! can you get your money back?? gosh what sneaky people!! hope you get it sorted
    Yeah. PB down for me too.
    Bummer Wendy! What a terrible thing to happen!!! Hope it gets fixed for you!
    Sorry to hear about the Bold problems!

Photobucket not working here either. Not uploading image.
    So sorry. I know how you feel though. I'm really hoping it can get fixed. Fingers crossed for you
    Thanks everyone....hopefully I can get it exchanged....fingers crossed...still sad
    09-15-12 11:01 AM

go and get this fab pink theme, i love it

09-15-12 11:46 AM
    From PB:

Hello Photobucket users!

Our engineers have found, and fixed the issue that was causing uploads to fail. There was a line of code that was causing the system to think all accounts were at their upload limit. They have removed that code, and you should now be able to upload with no further problems.

Thank you again for your patience during this issue.

Please write in to us at support if you are still experiencing any issues with uploading.

** Although mine is still not working
    09-15-12 11:54 AM
    From PB:

Hello Photobucket users!

Our engineers have found, and fixed the issue that was causing uploads to fail. There was a line of code that was causing the system to think all accounts were at their upload limit. They have removed that code, and you should now be able to upload with no further problems.

Please write in to us at support if you are still experiencing any issues with uploading.

Neither is mine. I wrote to them and don't expect to hear anything.
    09-15-12 12:05 PM
    From PB:

Hello Photobucket users!

Neither is mine. I wrote to them and don't expect to hear anything.
    mine isn't either, but i justed uploaded photos to google+ instead and make the album viewable to only me, right clicked and selected 'copy img url' then when you go to make a post just click the 'insert image' button above the text box and paste the img url into it effort but least you get to show everyone your beautiful screenies
    09-15-12 12:12 PM

Damn Photobucket! I have to find a real hosting service!
    This one is imgbox and it sux. Can't email to them.
    09-15-12 12:36 PM

*Thx to BT for the beauty wall

Using flickr for this. Still a pain
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 09-15-12 at 01:09 PM.
    09-15-12 01:03 PM
    my PB is working just fine guess it must be fixed now

09-15-12 01:04 PM
    i think pb may be having problems because they have currently got a pb 'beta' out, which is completely new, so if you haven't clicked to get invited perhaps why that's why you're having problems? i just clicked to get invited (on homepage) and my uploads worked!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    09-15-12 01:09 PM
    i think pb may be having problems because they have currently got a pb 'beta' out, which is completely new, so if you haven't clicked to get invited perhaps why that's why you're having problems? i just clicked to get invited (on homepage) and my uploads worked!
    YESSSS!!! Thank-you Ria!! It worked
    ria__x likes this.
    09-15-12 01:16 PM
    YESSSS!!! Thank-you Ria!! It worked
    *bbm dance* yay!!
    09-15-12 01:18 PM
    my PB is working just fine guess it must be fixed now

Click to view quoted image
    Gorgeous !!! That wall is perfect with that theme !!
    flybabyroxy likes this.
    09-15-12 01:20 PM
    testing cjh's new 'bubble' theme, i am in love with it, thankyou for the honour of testing

the two 'bubbles/drops' change colour

app screen, love how it has a little weather slot!

me little man and partner at the zoo

coming sooooonn
    this theme is too cute for words! would u mind sending me the HK wallpaper? thx Ria!
    09-15-12 01:32 PM
83,812 ... 30563057305830593060 ...