At the risk of sounding like a fan boy I just wanted to give my opinion of the 8330.
    I have had a Treo 650, a Treo700w, a HTC touch, and a Palm Centro all in the last 18 months. I. Got the 8330 and it is BY FAR the best smartphone I have ever had. Excellet quality and awesome features. I am a true Blackberry covert!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 09:50 AM
    You will never be able to go back, you may be able to fool yourself for a week or a month but eventually you will always come back to the BB.

glad you finally found a truely amazing phone!
    05-08-09 10:00 AM
    You will never be able to go back

Exactly, you will NEVER be able to turn back. It's now your lifestyle.
    05-08-09 10:01 AM
    Yep you have gone through a transformation that's for sure. It's a good thing though.
    05-08-09 10:28 AM
    Once you go Black you'll never go back.... muahahahaha
    05-08-09 10:38 AM
    And nick, you have come to the right place to learn how to manage your addiction, there is no cure, only ongoing treatment.

Welcome to the CrackBerry forums!

05-08-09 10:45 AM
    You will never be able to go back,
    Exactly, you will NEVER be able to turn back. It's now your lifestyle.
    Yep you have gone through a transformation that's for sure. It's a good thing though.
    All a bit over the top. It's a phone.
    05-08-09 10:45 AM
    You will never be able to go back, you may be able to fool yourself for a week or a month but eventually you will always come back to the BB.

glad you finally found a truely amazing phone!
    Lol. Ain't it the truth. My sister has a palm centro and had an Instinct before that. I'm trying to convince her that BBs are excellent phones and that they're the total package. Mind you I've only had my phone for about 6 months or so. She's so caught up in touch screen now and refuses to go back. Ah well, at least I'm not the one missing out. I can't ever see myself going with anything other than BB.
    05-08-09 11:40 AM
    Congrats! Welcome to the Blackberry family.

We all have frustrations from time to time, but overall this is a great place to grow your love for your Blackberry.
    05-08-09 12:40 PM
    Yea blackberry's are your new love. I remember when I first got mine I could hardly go to sleep at night.

05-08-09 01:31 PM
    AGREED! BB makes me hard...../shifty eyes
    05-08-09 02:27 PM
    So i take it im not the only one with a BB under his pillow at night.
    05-08-09 02:45 PM
    i'm guilty of having my blackberry under my pillow at night .... i literally wait for some form of alert to wake me up
    05-08-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD