Email from RIM:
    Hello,

Are you interested in providing feedback to Research in Motion� on BlackBerry� smartphone products and services? If so, we would like to invite you to join our BlackBerry Market Research Panel. This is an online panel exclusively comprised of BlackBerry users, IT administrators, decision makers, and RIM partners.

If you decide to join the panel, you will be contacted by email one to two times per month to provide your opinions and insights on a variety of topics related to you and your Blackberry smartphone.

Please be assured these are legitimate research studies. To ensure your total privacy, personal information is not included in the study results and all questionnaire responses are aggregated with the responses from the same survey. The information you provide will be used for research purposes only.

Please click here to join our panel!
    <URL>

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste the link below into your Internet browser.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the panel’s technical support at: mailto:<URL>

We look forward to your opinions and feedback!

Regards,

The BlackBerry Market Research Panel Team and Research in Motion
    of course i jumped at the opportunity, anyone else get this? and more information on it?

it seems i was selected, no surveys or information as of yet, but we'll see.
    07-15-09 07:12 PM
    I received an invite for this today, I answered the questionnaire and got an email saying I was accepted to be a panelist. Today has been a good day, I also received my Google Voice invite!
    07-15-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD