Sounds like you should have stayed away from BlackBerry all together if something like this makes you so upset and your probably the only person who has had this issue out of the thousands of passports so I would say BlackBerry quality is very good and very well built like they always have

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    05-22-15 11:53 PM
    That happened to my oem BlackBerry case. I just put it back in place and held it down. Hasnt come off since..

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 01:25 AM
    If you think of low quality phones, think of Samsung high end phones. Always disappointed with their products. I bought Galaxy S4, within few months, the chrome started peeling to make the phone look ugly. I upgraded to Galaxy Note 3 n9002, it became worse. On the other, my Blackberry 9860 is still shinning like a new one even after heavy use, same with my Z10. Blackberry i believe make quality devices than many OEM.

Posted by the Last Man Standing
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    05-23-15 02:03 AM
    I understand that you think BB does no wrong. And God knows that I'm critical of them, but you do this all the time. Someone posts an issue like "Passport screen has lifted" and then you come running into the thread and say something like "Please don't stick stick objects into your Blackberry screen" and then you run off. You aren't helping things when you jump into a thread and immediately post the issue upon the user.
    I am not a paid employee of BlackBerry. There is always do and don'ts for using a device. I had the BlackBerry case before and whilst cleaning from the back with liquid sanitizer the emblem came off. Therefore whatever I wrote was not in air but from my experience.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    05-23-15 02:13 AM
    The original thread says " easily unstuck BlackBerry logo" That to me doesn't sound like it accidentally fell off Fix it yourself with some glue and stop being a crybaby

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    05-23-15 06:34 AM
    Buy new ones. Move on with your life - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...item19ff3c5aac
    Are these identical to the original stock decals Bla1ze? My OEM case's decals came off very easily. No misuse involved. It doesn't look as good nor is as comfortable with the glue still stuck to the back but the decals off. Some people like to preserve the appearance of the things they buy. There's nothing wrong with that. In this case even if you take care of your expensive device it's still very likely that it would become blemished in a short space of time via normal use. My case really scuffed my Passport's edges too. I don't like that at all. A case is supposed to protect and preserve not damage. The case itself wasn't cheap for a case as well. Hopefully BlackBerry can be more ingenious in their designs in the future. A little felt and a more powerful adhesive would have made a world of a difference.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman likes this.
    05-23-15 06:56 AM
    I got my Passport in the middle of October last year and have had no wear and tear issues with it at all. All the silver "pips" in the back of the phone are still there, I have no flaking or scratching on the body or screen of the phone either. Once I polish my grubby prints off the phone you'd swear it was new. All this and no case and no screen protection of any sort, the phone goes into my pocket with keys and loose change all the time with no damage at all. I have no idea why yours decided to shed its "pips" like that but it seems they're pretty easy to glue back in again or take them all out, I kind of like that look.
    05-23-15 07:59 AM
    take them off and paint it with white-out
    05-23-15 10:38 AM
    Master.

Had the same issue, but 4 pieces in the mail right now.
    Cosmetic but disturbing. Fixed. Happy. Thanks Bla1ze !

SF
    05-23-15 07:25 PM
    Master.

Had the same issue, but 4 pieces in the mail right now.
    Cosmetic but disturbing. Fixed. Happy. Thanks Bla1ze !

SF
    You're going to be very disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 08:57 PM
    It's not like the thing bent out of shape. You picked and pried at it and it came off. Dont cry foul for something you did yourself. But you've also given me an idea for replacements...
    05-23-15 11:32 PM
    The glue is probably giving up under heat over time.
    No issues here in tropical heat and humidity. Maybe a faulty batch with some extra weak glue... :-)

Just go hard, get a case or maybe do this, haha...

Blackberry r u serious? EASELY UNSTUCK BLACKBERRYs ICON ON PASSPORT!-img_20150509_150410594.jpg
    Attachment 354269

(genuine hard shell plus flip case combo!)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    05-24-15 03:23 AM
    Perhaps some finger nail polish from the wife's stash and you could customize the area with colors. Might look cool.
    05-24-15 10:02 AM
    Happened to me with Curve 8900

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 11:12 AM
    Perhaps some finger nail polish from the wife's stash and you could customize the area with colors. Might look cool.
    Some silver, metallic blue or other "masculine" colors... :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    madman0141 and IndianTiwari like this.
    05-24-15 04:54 PM
    I've had a black Passport since launch and, while I know that the emblems are just glued on, haven't had any issues with it. The quality is great and I've dropped hard enough a while ago that I cracked the hard shell case in half. No damage on the Passport at all. Was so afraid to pick it up lol.

Anyway, I had my phone sitting outside the other day and when I picked it up (in the sun) the BaSA app showed 128F. Again, freaked out thinking that the screen would lift or I screwed something up, but nothing so far. Been a rock solid device since September.

To the OP... get a grip, it will be OK. It is just the emblem. Just use some super glue and put back on or replace. Looks like Bla1ze posted a link to get new ones if you decide to. I'd probably remove them all for a unique factor + it looks cool. A few have posted pics here that have removed the emblem.

Posted via CB10
    The true test would be to run your fingers over the emblem while being that hot. Picking it up and not really touching them wouldn't be aggravating the issue.
    05-25-15 09:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Will let you know
    05-26-15 03:39 AM
    The true test would be to run your fingers over the emblem while being that hot. Picking it up and not really touching them wouldn't be aggravating the issue.
    True, but I'm def not going to purposely mess with my Passport lol. The phone was pretty hot I was waiting for something to happen. Picked it up and saw the app showing 128F and I was like oh ****... maybe I read too much in the Passport section!

Had the thing since September and it's still like brand new. Never had a hardware or software issue as of yet. I really can't believe it's almost 9 months old or so; time flies! But yeah, I guess I likely could have picked at them when the phone was so hot but that would be pretty dumb.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 06:34 AM
    Happened to my case
    05-26-15 11:24 AM
    Happened to my case
    Happened to my wife's OEM case as well. I think it has more to do with how sweaty your hands are.

There's no question that this is not what the product design team intended so it's clearly suboptimal manufacturing. "Luckily" it's not really as big a deal as the screen 'lifting' issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 12:13 PM
    Hmm this is like dejavu man I remember apple fans complaining of easily cracked screens.
    Lol it never gets old.

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    05-26-15 12:19 PM
    Same thing happened to mine.... I was fiddling with my fingers on it.... kinda looks nicer without the bullets

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 12:24 PM
    Same thing happened to mine.... I was fiddling with my fingers on it.... kinda looks nicer without the bullets

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts. If this happens to my Passport I'll likely remove them all. Phone has been solid since September though.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 01:56 PM
    Buy new ones. Move on with your life - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...item19ff3c5aac

Posted via CB10
    I promised I'll be back. I am.
    And disappointed. Not that bad 'cause it cost me close to nothing but these are way too small for the passport.
    No biggie, I'll use them for 'decoration' somewhere (like a case if ever I use one anytime).

So the option I found is to change the battery door, yet I'm not sure the price makes it relevant (say $50 shipped) and it's out of stock as I write.
    BlackBerry Passport Battery Door Back Cover - Black - ETrade Supply
    05-29-15 09:14 AM
    Pls tell me where can i buy them. mine just came off.
    01-21-16 02:07 AM
50 12